Terms and Conditions
This website is under the management of Mekong Smile Tour Company. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before experiencing this website. Please noted that you are obliged to follow these Terms and Conditions if you want to use the website and the information therein. If you don’t agree any part of the Terms and Conditions, please exit the website or do not use any information within the website.
Please note that this website is intended to provide global access to users.
The information and price on the website is applied to users globally.
We reserve the right to deny access to this website any time without notice.
Access to this website is conditional upon your agreement that all information on the website and all problems arising between you and us will be governed by Vietnam laws and that any dispute arising between you and us will be based on jurisdiction of Vietnamese courts.
Obligations of website users
When using this website, please agree that:
1. Accept the financial responsibility for every transaction made under your name and account.
2. Must be at least 18 years old for legal capacity.
3. Warrant that all the information you provided about yourself and any other person is accurate.
4. Do not use this website to commit false or fraudulent registration.
5. Any distribution of threatening, defamatory, obscene, political or racist material or any illegal or provocative material through this website is prohibited.
6. Do not modify copy, transmit, distribute, sell, or sub-license this website or any part of its content in any form unless copying information from this website for personal use or non-commercial purposes.
When registering through our website, please perform direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with us. Registration conditions include limitations and exclusions of liability, and cancellation and change fees that need to be paid if the registration is cancelled or changed after it has been confirmed. We recommend that you read carefully the registration conditions that are applied when making a registration.
Warranty of Departure
– Mekong Smile Tour warrant that all departures are published on the website mekongsmiletour.com.
– Information about tours and departure dates in the manual and other printed materials are subject to change from time to time and do not form a part of the warranty program.
– The website of the company is the only source from which the company will secure the tour departure. The departure time is secured only when the customer has confirmed the registration according to the time of departure (a valid registration must include a minimum of a deposit to be considered “confirmed”). This guarantee will still be based on cases of force majeure.
CASES OF FORCE MAJEURE
Mekong Smile Tour is not responsible to customers for changes or cancellations for objective and subjective reasons such as: earthquake, volcano eruption, storms, wars, strikes, demonstration, terrorism, political disorder. Solutions or compensation (if any) will depend on relevant Service Providers.
● Types of documents: Please note that “To expedite the issue of a pass, all travel related documents like payment vouchers, tour itinerary, invoices will be emailed or available on the website www.mekongsmiletour.com”, when our company has received full payment.
● Detailed information about the trip: Customers is responsible for accessing the website at least 72 hours prior to the departure for the detailed information of the trip because there may have been some changes since the tour documents were provided by our company.
● All tour prices are made in Vietnam Dong (VND). Payments in other foreign currencies will be converted to Vietnam Dong (VND) at the current exchange rate.
● The prices include the items listed in the section of “Tour inclusion”
● The information and rates on this website are not “live” and are updated from time to time. Every effort is made to ensure accurate information and prices, but unfortunately, errors sometimes occur. In case of an incorrect price due to system error, we are not bound by that price.
All tours or services must be prepaid unless otherwise stated. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and contactless payment.
Please ensure that you have provided us with accurate credit card bill information. If you do not provide the correct credit or debit card billing address and/or cardholder information, the ticket issuance may be delayed and the total cost may increase. We reserve the right to cancel your ticket after issue if payment is declined or if you provided incorrect credit card information. Besides, we reserve the right to randomly check to minimize the credit card fraud.
Mekong Smile Tour will not collect detailed information of your credit card. When making payment by credit card, the information you provided is secured in the technical system according to the global technology security standard (SSL) of MasterCard and Vietcombank.
Issue of Payment Voucher
After getting your payment, Mekong Smile Tour will send an email or fax of confirmation/payment voucher: this form must be printed as an evidence of purchase, and will be presented to Service Provider.
All the information about customer must be provided accurately at the time of registration.
Any request of addition/modification must be emailed to Mekong Smile Tour.
Mekong Smile Tour is not responsible for any problem that may occur if you do not receive or read carefully your confirmation/payment voucher. In case you haven’t received your payment voucher, please inform Mekong Smile Tour at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled date of service delivery.
Cancellation and Refund Process
Cancellation of all services by tour participants must be sent and received in written form: email or fax. Mekong Smile Tour does not accept cancellation request by phone.
Mekong Smile Tour is not responsible for any cancellation request that has not been received and has not been confirmed with you. In this case, a cancellation fee or tour cancellation is applied.
Complaints and Indemnity
If a customer has a complaint to Mekong Smile Tour, he/she must first inform the tour leader as soon as possible to remedy the complaint. If not satisfied, he/she can contact the representative (sales) of Mekong Smile Tour during the tour so that Mekong Smile Tour has a chance to fix the problem. If still not satisfied with the above channels, the customer can send all complaints directly to email@example.com within 30 days from the end of the tour. Our company is not responsible for any complaint received after this deadline.
Tours/tour packages/products purchased with promotional code could not be cancelled and are non-refundable.
Upon completing a registration, you agree to receive emails that we can send you, providing you with destination information and specific information related to your registration and destinations, and we may send you an email inviting you to fill out the customer review form.
Copyright and Trademark
The copyright of the content of this website belongs to Mekong Smile Tour. We reserve the copyright and full ownership of this website and all of its content. The trademark of Mekong Smile Tour and all signs, logos and images of Mekong Smile Tour on this website are registered for copyright of Mekong Smile Tour or its subsidiaries. Trademarks of other companies and products/ services on this website may be trademarks of their respective owners. You are not authorized or licensed to use any of these trademarks.
www.mekongsmiletour.com may change any aspect of this website or its content, including features, information or other content at any time without prior notice.
Information in the log files include Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/ time, introduction/ exit page and clicks for trend analysis, webmaster, tracking user movement around the website, and collecting demographic information. IP address and other information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
We store information to optimize our service more effectively. For example: sending emails about tour information, promotional programs, tour prices…
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so through individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at respective websites.
Your personal information will be stored until the end of the transaction year.