Ben Tre tour gets an in-depth look into local life in Ben Tre, Mekong Delta. Known as the “Kingdom of Coconut”, Ben Tre is one of the best places to explore the untouched and natural landscapes of Mekong Delta, Vietnam: beautiful water coconut canals combined with traditional activities. Relax on a local rowing boat as we drift serenely through a green small canal lying beneath high-rising water coconut trees. Doubtlessly, it is truly a picture of paradise. Don’t forget to enjoy coconut candy, honey tea, and delicious Vietnamese lunch meal. All these cuisines will definitely provide you an authentic and relaxing experience!
- Tour ID: BT01;
- Duration: 10 hours;
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons;
- Transportation: Small sampan boat, A/C Car;
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Visit a traditional brick kiln and coconut factory;
- Cruise to a beautiful small canal;
- Explore a coconut candy and honey factory;
- Learn how to make a traditional sleeping mat with a local family business;
- Cycling through the local villages;
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch meal;
- Scenic small canal with a sampan ride.
- At 07: 00 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then head directly to Hung Vuong wharf in Ben Tre province.
- On arrival in Ben Tre province, we will board a local big boat for the first glance of life on Ben Tre’s maze of waterways. We will also make an en-route visit to a small traditional brick factory producing bricks in the traditional way. Then, you visit a coconut processing workshop nearby where the locals process coconut into many different forms.
- Weave through the spectacular water coconut small canals to immerse yourself in a magic view of water coconut trees.
- Visit a local coconut candy factory to know how to make traditional coconut candy step by step and how honey is made in a beehive.
- Taste the honey that is harvested by the residents, different kinds of coconut candy, and a cup of hot honey tea.
- Stop at a quiet village, take the opportunity to take a short walk to a traditional mat-weaving house, learn how to make a sleeping mat, and try making your own mat under the guidance of an experienced local.
- Go cycling to get in untouched local villages and explore the local life.
- Enjoy Vietnamese authentic lunch meal cooked by the locals.
- Return to the waterways, this time using a rowing sampan boat for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals.
- Go back to Ben Tre port and return to Can Tho city late in the same afternoon. We promise you are filled with memorable memories of Mekong delta Ben Tre tour from Can Tho.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide;
- Private big boat;
- Private small sampan boat;
- A/C car;
- Local bike;
- Entrance fee;
- Coconut candy, honey tea;
- Vietnamese authentic lunch meal;
- Travel insurance;
- Bottled drinking water.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook Fanpage