Best Mekong Delta Tour- a Memory of Mekong. Taking the small boat to visit the floating market to discover the real wholesale market in Mekong Delta
Depart Time: 5: 30 AM
The Highlight of Best Mekong Delta Tour
- Cai Rang Floating Market
- Organic Cacao Farm
- Nice Road
- Friendly family
- Delicious rice vermicelli (Bánh Hỏi)
- Peaceful Villages
- Inclusions: English speaking tour guide, boat, private motorbike with safe driving (limited horn, no running engine at the red traffic light, the speed limit at 50km/h), entrance and ferry fee, traditional lunch, insurance, mineral water
- Exclusions Personal Fee.
Itinerary: 6 Hours
- Pick up at your hotel at 5:30 AM.
- Walk to the pier to get on the boat.
- Interesting pieces of information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who spend their lives on the river will be given by your guide. Follow CanTho river to Cai Rang floating market. Glide through the floating market to see how the local people buy and sell their products. Our boat will paddle among boats of fruits and vegetables of the floating market and our guide will help you contact the local people and understand more about their jobs and their life on the river.
- Stop at a local boat to buy and enjoy pineapple in a Mekong style.
- Leaving the floating market, we continue to go to the traditional rice noodle homemaking workshop to see how the local people make the rice noodle (hủ tiếu) and enjoy the pizza noodle is made by the wife of the owner
- Taking the motorbike ride to a small village in the suburb of Can Tho city
- Drive through small shady paths of the rural area
- Stop at the Cacao farm and learn how to make chocolate, cocoa powder, cacao cider, and other products from cacao. Take a walk around the garden to learn about farming life in the South of Vietnam. Enjoy a chocolate drink and cacao cider made by the owner of the farmer
- Cross the local ferry to get to a small village on the other side of the river. Continue to paths along channels and see how Vietnamese people in the countryside live in the South of Vietnam
- Visit a traditional noodle house (Rice Vermicelli – Bánh hỏi), experience the way to make it and enjoy your small lunch at the local house
- Back to your hotel or anywhere you want to drop
At least 02 Persons: Exchange Rate
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Can Tho City
Depart: Every day
Departure time: 5:30 AM
Return: 11:30 AM
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should you bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.