Cai Rang floating market and farm tour gives you the best experiences when coming to Can Tho city, Mekong Delta. You will visit Cai Rang floating market – a must-go place in Can Tho city to explore the unique culture. It is great to visit a traditional rice noodle factory where the locals make fresh rice noodles in a traditional way and enjoy a special “noodle pizza” there. You also explore the natural beauty of the countryside by going through a small canal and visiting the “miracle farm”. We end the trip with local farming activities in a local farm and enjoy an authentic Vietnamese lunch meal with a nice view of a stunning rice field.
- Tour ID: CT15;
- Duration: 06 hours;
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons;
- Transportation: Small sampan boat, A/C Car;
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Cai Rang floating market
- Traditional Rice noodle factory
- Small canal
- Immerse yourself in the eco-friendly atmosphere with a stunning rice field and vegetable farm
- Go off the usual tourist trail and explore the eco local life.
- Experience interesting farming activities as a farmer
- Savor local authentic Vietnamese lunch meal
- At 05: 30, your tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then depart for Cai Rang floating market – the biggest and the most beautiful floating market in Mekong delta by a small sampan boat.
- Next, Your guide will share with you a lot of interesting information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the locals living along the river in detail. When you arrive in the floating market, you will glide through the matrix of boats to see how the locals trade their fruits and vegetables and you know more about the floating marketing culture and the floating life on the boats.
- After that, you enjoy breakfast (rice noodle soup) on the boat just like the way local people eating, then stop at a local boat to enjoy pineapple in Mekong Style.
- Leave the floating market, we go into a small canal to traditional homemade rice noodle factory to see how the local people make rice noodles and enjoy homemade “rice noodle pizza”.
- Then, the tour guide will take you to the local farm by car. You will see a lot of beautiful rice fields on the way. Then, you have some local experiences like the farmers on the farm: learning the traditional methods for planting and watering the vegetables and flowers, trying a challenging monkey bridge, taking some amazing instagrammable photos in the rice field, and on the farm, etc.
- Then, The guide will show you more about the farming methods of Vietnamese, local plants, herbs, and vegetables, then have a go at planting some.
- After that, you will savor delicious authentic Vietnamese food with a nice view of the rice field belonging to the “Miracle Farm” and explore more about the local lifestyle.
- The tour guide will show you some interesting information about Mekong cuisine through any food in the program.
- At 11:30 A.M, you return to the hotel and finish Cai Rang floating market and farm tour.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide;
- A small sampan boat;
- A/C car;
- Entrance fee;
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market;
- Rice noodle pizza
- Bottled drinking water
- Authentic Vietnamese lunch meal in a local farm
- Travel insurance.
Similar tours you may like
- Cai Rang floating market half-day tour: 5:30 AM – 11:30 P.M
- Can Tho full-day tour: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M
- Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market tour: 5:00 A.M – 9:00 A.M
- Can Tho River Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M
- Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour: 5:30 AM – 8:30 A.M
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook Fanpage