Overview of Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour
Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour is exclusively designed for you when you have limited time in Can Tho. Discovering the beauty of Cai Rang floating market and the beautiful green canal is the top choice for those who once come to Mekong Delta.
- Tour ID: CT03
- Duration: 03 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: Small sampan boat, A/C Car
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center
- Cruise to Can Tho floating Market – Explore the biggest floating market in Vietnam
- Enjoy a boat ride through the picturesque small canals
- Cruise along the Can Tho river by a small sampan boat
- Visit a traditional noodle house – Try special homemade “Rice noodle pizza“
Itinerary of Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your stay and then keep going to Cai Rang Can Tho floating market by local sampan boats. It takes you about 45 minutes to go Can Tho floating market – the biggest wholesale floating market in Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, you will see hundreds of boats and how the locals trade fruits and vegetables beautifully and all those are called ‘floating market’. Visitors can also try breakfast and drink local coffee on the boat like the locals. Then, you will stop at a pineapple boat to take a panoramic photo of Cai Rang floating market and enjoy sweet pineapple well-cut by a pineapple hawker.
- Leaving the market, the cruise will keep going to a small canal to show you the natural beauty of the countryside. Besides, you can know more about the local life along the canals. Then, you visit a local family where they make rice noodles for more than 30 years. Don’t hesitate to try some steps of making rice noodles and enjoy crispy noodle pizza there.
- Saying goodbye to the owner of the noodle house, you go back to Ninh Kieu wharf and finish the morning Can Tho floating market and small canal tour.
Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour Price
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide
- Small sampan boat
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market
- Rice noodle pizza
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
Similar tours you may like
- Cai Rang floating market half-day tour: 5:30 AM – 11:30 P.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market, small canals, a rice noodle factory, a fruit garden, and a cacao farm.
- Can Tho tour: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market; small canals; a traditional rice noodle factory; a tropical fruit garden; an organic cacao farm; noodle vermicelli family; Binh Thuy Ancient House.
- Can Tho floating market tour: 5:00 A.M – 9:00 A.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market and Phong Dien floating market.
- Can Tho river Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market, small canals, a rice noodle factory, and a fruit garden.
- Can Tho small canal tour: 8:30 AM – 11:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M. Visit: non-touristy and peaceful villages; small canals; vegetable farms; traditional bricks
Get in touch to book Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org