Duration: 04 hours.
Distance: 18 km (11miles).
Difficulty level: Easy.
- Tranquil back roads, Peaceful villages, Khmer pagoda
- Ride along rice paddies and Vegetable farms
- Incense making workshop
- Fresh tropical fruits and coconut juice
- 07:30 AMor 01:30 PM Pick up at your hotel. Depart for Can Tho Bike Ride by crossing Can Tho bridge.
- Start riding through village roads and along the small canals to get an overview of the daily life of locals in the rural areas of Mekong.
- Continue on scenic back roads with rice paddies on the two sides. Stop at rice paddies to learn about rice production in the Mekong and how it contributes to the biggest part of Vietnam food security.
- On the way, you will pass by many fruit and vegetable farms, and stop at a farm of bitter melon, pomelo or guava (depending on the season). Get to know the food production of the most fertile area in Vietnam.
- Take a turn to a small road along a canal. You will ride through a Khmer village, an ethnic minority group of Vietnam, and see how they live in harmony with Kinh people, the major ethnic group of Vietnam. Stop at Ms. Tu’s house to learn about how incense sticks, a must-have thing of every Vietnamese family, are produced.
- Getting back to the starting point to take a rest while enjoying the tropical fruits and coconut juice before visiting a long history Khmer pagoda and learn about Khmer culture.
- Includes English speaking tour guide, car, mountain bike, fruits, water bottle, raincoat, insurance.
- Excludes Personal fee, food out of the program.
+ We suggest you bring your own hat, sun cream, sunglasses, camera.
+ If the tour has to be canceled due to weather conditions, tickets will be reimbursed.