Overview of Can Tho bike tour
Can Tho bike tour is an adventure tour for you to explore the natural hidden beauty of Mekong Delta through biking for about 16 km. The country road is ‘as flat as a pancake’, so anyone can join this tour without worrying too much about going up hills. On this adventure Mekong delta bike tour trip, you will start from a traditional rice noodle factory, and then cycling along a maze of natural small canals, rustic rural villages, and lush tropical fruit orchards to understand local life deeply. On arrival in an organic cacao farm, you will learn how to make chocolate traditionally and enjoy dark chocolate, fresh cacao fruits, and chocolate drink. By entering off the beaten track area, this Can Tho bike tour gives you a unique way as opportunity to touch, to smell, and to taste the real Mekong Delta, Vietnam.
- Tour ID: CT07
- Duration: 04 hours.
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons.
- Transportation: High-end race bike A/C Car.
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Visit a traditional rice noodle factory – enjoy specialty food ” rice noodle pizza”
- Enter secret off the beaten track – get in touch with locals
- Biking in local shady country roads
- Cycling through local villages, small canals, and fruit gardens
- Explore an organic cacao farm – taste dark chocolate, fresh cacao fruit, and chocolate drink.
Itinerary of Can Tho bike tour
- At 7:30 A.M or 2:00 P.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then head to a local homemade rice noodle factory.
- There, the locals will guide you on how to make noodles in a traditional way step by step. You will learn the process directly from the rice flour to fresh rice noodles. It is fun that you can try some steps of making noodles with the support of the locals. After having some local experiences, you deserve to enjoy a kind of special food, namely “rice noodle pizza” that you can not find it anywhere else.
- Take a quality bike to explore off the beaten track area: biking is the best way for you to understand local life deeply. You will go cycling for about 16 km long through local villages, past a lot of fruit gardens, and nice small canals. Just cycling slowly and then feel the Mekong delta breath.
- Stop at an organic cacao farm to find out how to make chocolate traditionally from the cacao fruits to chocolate step by step. Don’t forget to enjoy the best Vietnamese chocolate, fresh cacao fruits, and chocolate drink in Can Tho, Mekong delta, Vietnam.
- Take a car and back to your hotel
- Finish Can Tho bike tour at 11:30 A.M or 6:00 P.M. Thank you and see you in the next interesting tour.
Have a good time!
Can Tho bike tour price
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
What’s included in Can Tho cycling tour
- Local English expert tour guide
- High-end bike
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Noodle pizza
- Dark chocolate, chocolate drink
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
Similar tours you may like
Can Tho cycling half-day tour: 5:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M (Cai Rang floating market included)
Get in touch to book Can Tho bike tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.