Can Tho cooking class tour is specially designed for ones who are passionate in real Mekong delta cuisine foodies. What’s better than taking an authentic traditional Vietnamese cooking class with a serene rice field setting in Can Tho city? It’s can be a great idea to start your dynamic day by going shopping in a local market, and then heading to the peaceful and beautiful village areas. You can experience the tranquil beauty of these lush green or yellow rice fields and vegetable farms in hidden spots, meet locals and then head off to a cooking class to make your favorite Vietnamese local specialty foods with a local farmer chef. This activity will open the secrets of local cuisine and Mekong life for beloved visitors. This tour will surely make your Mekong trip an extremely memorable experience.
- Tour ID: CT11
- Duration: 05 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: A/C Car
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Enjoy Mekong delta cuisine
- Go shopping for ingredients in a local market
- Cook with the locals and dine on many local traditional specialties you’ve cooked yourself
- Immerse yourself in an eco-friendly cooking atmosphere with a stunning rice field and vegetable farm
- Tropical fruits
- Go off the usual tourist trail and explore the eco local life
- Experience interesting activities as a farmer
- At 07:00 A.M, your local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then take you to the local market to buy some local ingredients for cooking.
- The guide will take you to the local farm by car
- Then, the fabulous cooking class starts
- You can process every ingredient for the food you will cook
- The tour guide will show you how to prepare any cooking ingredients and how to cook the local Vietnamese food and some interesting information about Mekong cuisine through any food in the program
- Savor delicious authentic Vietnamese food with a nice view of the rice field belonging to the “Miracle Farm” and explore more about the local lifestyle.
- You also have some local experiences like the farmers on the farm: learning the traditional methods for planting and watering the vegetables and flowers, trying a challenging monkey bridge, taking some amazing instagrammable photos in the rice field, and on the farm, etc.
- The guide will show you more about the farming methods of Vietnamese, local plants, herbs, and vegetables, then have a go at planting some.
- At 3 P.M or 6:30 P.M, you return to the hotel and finish the Mekong delta cooking class tour.
- Local English expert tour guide
- A/C car
- Authentic Vietnamese lunch meal
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Facebook Fanpage