For curious foodies coming to Mekong delta, what’s better than taking an authentic traditional Vietnamese cooking class with a serene rice field setting in Can Tho city?
It’s always a great idea to start your dynamic day by going shopping in a local market, and then heading to the peaceful and beautiful village areas. You can experience the tranquil beauty of these lush green or yellow rice fields and vegetable farms in hidden spots, meet locals and then head off to a cooking class to make your favorite Vietnamese local specialty foods with a local farmer chef.
This activity will open the secrets of local cuisine and Mekong life for beloved visitors. This tour surely will make your Vietnam trip an extremely memorable experience.
“Get closer to the natural beauty of Mekong Delta.”
- Enjoy Mekong delta cuisine
- Go shopping for ingredients in a local market
- Cook with the locals and dine on many local traditional specialties you’ve cooked yourself
- Immerse yourself in an eco-friendly cooking atmosphere with a stunning rice field and vegetable farm
- Tropical fruits
- Go off the usual tourist trail and explore the eco local life.
- Experience interesting activities as a farmer
- Code: CT09
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Daily group tour: From 2 to 8 persons
- Transportation: A/C car.
- Time: 08:00 A.M –13:30 or 13:30 – 18:30
- Hotel pickup: This experience is eligible for hotel pickup. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to coordinate pickup details directly with your operator.
- Tour inclusions: Excellent local English speaking tour guide, transfer service, cooking ingredients, water, fruits, and travel insurance.
- Tour exclusions: Personal expenses, tips and gratuities, and food out of the program.
At 08:00 A.M or 1:30 P.M, your local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then take you to the local market to buy some local ingredients for cooking.
- The guide will take you to the local farm by car.
- Then, we start a cooking class.
- You can process every ingredient for the food you will cook.
- The tour guide will show you have to prepare any cooking ingredients and how to cook the local Vietnamese food and some interesting information about Mekong cuisine through any food in the program.
- Savor delicious authentic Vietnamese food with a nice view of the rice field belonging to the “Miracle Farm” and explore more about the local lifestyle.
- You also have some local experiences like the farmers on the farm: learning the traditional methods for planting and watering the vegetables and flowers, trying a challenging monkey bridge, taking some amazing instagrammable photos in the rice field and on the farm, etc.
- The guide will show you more about the farming methods of Vietnamese, local plants, herbs and vegetables, then have a go at planting some.
- At 3 P.M or 6:30 P.M, you return to the hotel and finish the tour.
|Group tour (from 2 to 8 persons)||Adult||Child|
(from 5 – 11)
|Price per person||$49/pax||$37/pax||Free|