Can Tho cycling tour is an adventure tour for visitors to explore the natural beauty of Mekong Delta by biking for about 16 km. The Mekong Delta is no-doubt ‘as flat as a pancake’, so anyone can join this tour without worrying too much about not being in top shape. On this adventure cycling trip, you will depart from a rice noodle factory, and then you’ll meander along a maze of narrow canals, through scenic rural villages, and lush tropical fruit gardens to know more about local life. On arrival in an organic cacao farm, you will know how to make chocolate in the traditional way and enjoy chocolate drink. By staying off the main roads, this Mekong delta cycling tour gives you a unique way as an opportunity to smell, to touch, and to taste the real Mekong Delta.
- Tour ID: CT06
- Duration: 06 hours (16 km)
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons
- Transportation: Big boat, high-end race bike A/C Car
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Cruise to Cai Rang floating market – the most beautiful floating market in Mekong Delta;
- Visit a traditional rice noodle factory – enjoy noodle Pizza;
- Enter secret off the beaten track;
- Cycling through local villages, small canals, fruit gardens;
- Explore an organic cacao farm.
Itinerary of Can Tho cycling tour
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then cruise to Cai Rang floating market on a big boat. On the way to Cai Rang floating market, you will see beautiful sunrise reflecting on the river in a stunning way. It is interesting that you can see real local riverside activities. Arriving in Can Tho floating market, you will know the history, cultural values, bustling trading scenes, and amazing smiling people there. Don’t forget to enjoy “floating breakfast”, drink a cup of Vietnamese milk-coffee onboard and savor fresh pineapple on a local pineapple boat.
- Keep going to a homemade rice noodle factory located in the countryside. Here, you will meet Mr. Chin, the owner of this traditional noodle business which lasts for more than 30 years. You will see how to make rice noodles directly from the rice flour to fresh rice noodles. It is fun that you can try some steps of making noodles with the support of the locals. After having some local experiences, you are going to enjoy a kind of special food, namely “rice noodle pizza” that you can not find it anywhere else.
- Take a quality bike to explore the beaten track area: cycling is the best way for you to understand local life deeply. You will go cycling for about 16 km long through local villages, past a lot of fruit gardens, and nice small canals. Just cycling slowly and feel Mekong delta breath.
- Stop at an organic cacao farm to find out how to make chocolate traditionally. Don’t forget to enjoy the best Vietnamese chocolate in Can Tho, Mekong delta, Vietnam.
- Take a car and return to your hotel;
- Finish Can Tho cycling tour.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide
- High-end bike
- Big boat
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast in Cai Rang floating market
- Noodle pizza
- Dark chocolate, chocolate drink
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance.
Similar tours you may like
Can Tho bike tour (half-day): 7:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M or 2:00 P.M – 6:00 P.M
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: email@example.com.