Overview of Can Tho floating market
Can Tho floating market tour offers a great choice for you to visit 2 best floating markets in Can Tho in the early morning. Visiting Cai Rang floating market and Phong Dien floating market in Mekong Delta is one of the most exciting and eye-opening activities that you should try if you have once stepped into the land of Mekong.
- Tour ID: CT14;
- Duration: 04 hours;
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons;
- Transportation: Small sampan boat, big boat, and A/C Car;
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
Highlights of Phong Dien floating market tour
- Colorful Cai Rang floating market;
- Local Phong Dien floating market.
Itinerary of Can Tho floating market tour
- At 05: 00 A.M, our local tour guide and a car driver will pick you up at your hotel and then firstly head to Phong Dien floating market in a private car. In the local boat station, you will cruise on a small sampan boat to Phong Dien floating market nearby. Unlike Cai Rang floating market, Phong Dien has more small sampan boats than big motorboats, with local vendors shopping and talking to one another to create an intimate and open atmosphere right on the river. There are about 20 small boats gathering together a day, which is less crowded than Cai Rang due to its distance from Can Tho city center. Phong Dien floating market is most bustling between 5:00 AM and 7:00 AM every day.
- Then, keep going to Cai Rang floating market boat station by car. After that, you will take a big boat to visit the most famous and biggest floating market in the Mekong Delta.
- Coming to Cai Rang floating market, an image of bustling trading activities appear to your eyes. You will be impressed when you see the special way of water trading different kinds of seasonal fruits and vegetables from boat to boat. After cruising around the floating market, you will enjoy “floating breakfast” on the boat, and don’t forget to have a cup of Vietnamese coffee from the local. After that, you move to a local pineapple boat to take nice photogenic photos of the floating market and savor beautiful fresh pineapples.
- Visit a traditional rice noodle factory in the handicraft village to know how to make noodles in the traditional way. Experience making rice noodles with the locals in a fun way. Don’t forget enjoying a specialty here: crispy homemade “rice noodle pizza”.
- Return to your hotel and finish Can Tho floating market tour at around 9:00 A.M.
Have a good time!
Can Tho floating market tour price
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee;
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ.
- Local English expert tour guide;
- A big & small boat;
- A/C car;
- Entrance fee;
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market;
- Bottled drinking water;
- Travel insurance.
Similar tours you may like
- Cai Rang floating market half-day tour: 5:30 AM – 11:30 P.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market, small canals, a rice noodle factory, a fruit garden, and a cacao farm.
- Can Tho tour: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market; small canals; a traditional rice noodle factory; a tropical fruit garden; an organic cacao farm; noodle vermicelli family; Binh Thuy Ancient House.
- Can Tho river tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market, small canals, a rice noodle factory, and a fruit garden.
- Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour: 5:30 AM – 8:30 A.M. Visit: Cai Rang floating market, small canals, a rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho small canal tour: 8:30 AM – 11:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M. Visit: non-touristy and peaceful villages; small canals; vegetable farms; traditional bricks
- Can Tho floating market tour from Ho Chi Minh (Sai Gon): 5:00 A.M – 9:00 A.M. You can come to Can Tho in the early morning to begin a tour. A tour guide will pick you up in the meeting point.
Get in touch to book Can Tho floating market tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84 983 704 949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.