Overview of Can Tho motorbike tour
Can Tho motorbike tour is the best way to enjoy a different view of Can Tho as an insider on a guided scooter tour. We ensure all our visitors get to experience our hometown’s colorful and diverse culture. Ride on the back of the scooter to lesser-known spots to give you an authentic experience off the well-trodden tourist track and iconic sites. Taste your way through amazing unique local cuisine that nowhere but only Can Tho offers to you. Have a fun ride through local villages in the Mekong delta and you will have a great album of the stunning landscape of Mekong Delta through this unique authentic tour. Finally, getting closer to Mother Nature on a motorbike is never boring – and this is the message that we would love to communicate to you via this tour.
- Tour ID: CT08
- Duration: 10 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: Scooter, boat
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Visit Cai Rang floating market – a must-visit place in Can Tho;
- Stop by a traditional rice noodle factory – Enjoy crispy “rice noodle pizza”;
- Explore the most beautiful tropical fruit garden – Taste fresh selective fruits;
- Check-in an organic cacao farm – Savor the best chocolate in the Mekong delta;
- Drop-in a local family’s house to learn how to make specialty food – rice vermicelli;
- Enjoy Vietnamese authentic lunch meal;
- Explore Hidden VC base – historical stories of Mekong Delta;
- Local hammock coffee shop;
- Immerse yourself in stunning beautiful rice fields (seasonal);
- Date back to the old days in beautiful Binh Thuy ancient house – L’amant house.
- At 5:30 A.M, your local guide and private motorbike drivers will pick you up at your hotel and then head to a boat station to get a local boat to visit Cai Rang floating market – one of the must-go places in Can Tho, Mekong delta. This place will show you an amazing Can Tho in your valuable journey to Vietnam. Getting up as an early bird, you can get an exclusive opportunity to see the beautiful traditional Cai Rang floating market in modern time.
- Then, keep riding to a traditional rice noodle factory in Can Tho. There, you will visit a local family processing noodles traditionally for more than 30 years. The hospitable family will show you how to make rice noodles “hu tieu” step by step from rice flour into fresh strings of noodles. Have fun when you take an opportunity to experience some steps in making noodles. The owner’s wife will serve you a specialty food crispy “rice noodle pizza” to enjoy.
- Saying goodbye to the family, we keep going to the most beautiful fruit garden in Can Tho with many kinds of seasonal tropical fruits. Walk around the orchard and then savor fresh selective fruits prepared by the local
- Stop in a certain monkey bridge and overcome a challenge of passing a special monkey bridge in the Mekong delta.
- Leaving the fruit garden, we’ll ride the motorbike on the back-roads through some rustic non-touristy villages to explore Mekong delta its culture, and local activities. The road is very smooth with a good view of canals, fruit gardens, shady country roads, and local houses. You also have some short breaks on the way to take nice pictures of magnificent scenery and get closer to the locals.
- Arrive at an organic cacao farm, you will blow your mind with the scene of different kinds of cacao in the garden. Take a walk around the farm and see how to make dark chocolate in the traditional way step by step. Then, sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of chocolate drink, dark chocolate, fresh fruits, and maybe special homemade cacao wine.
- Keep going to a rice vermicelli family to know how traditional vermicelli is made by the locals. You also have a chance to show your talent there when trying to make vermicelli with your own style. Enjoy delicious rice vermicelli with BBQ pork and a welcome lunch prepared by the locals.
- After lunch, you will cross the Mekong River by a ferry to visit a hidden VC base where there is a giant ficus microcarpa. In that place, Viet Cong Soldiers hid and trained guerilla warfare. The tour guide will you interesting historical stories about the Mekong war side. Your soul may drift to the past while taking some relax on a hammock, with a local drink served.
- Keep going to vast beautiful rice fields (seasonal) for photogenic photos and know more about rice farming in Mekong delta.
- Visit beautiful Binh Thuy ancient house which is famous for the romantic love story film of Mr. Huynh Thuy Le and his L’amant (lover) – a well-known French writer Marguerite Duras
- Return to Can Tho city center and finish Can Tho motorbike tour. This is for sure the best motorbike ride in the Mekong with many interesting and amazing things in every meter of the road.
Have a good time!
Can Tho scooter tour price
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee;
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
What’s included in Can Tho scooter tour
- Local English expert tour guide
- High-quality scooter & private motorbike driver with helmets
- Big boat
- Entrance fee
- Typical breakfast in Cai Rang floating market
- Local Vietnamese coffee
- Rice noodle pizza
- Seasonal fruits
- Dark chocolate & chocolate drink
- Soft rice vermicelli with BBQ pork
- Local Vietnamese authentic lunch meal
- Bottled drinking water
- Accident insurance
Similar tours you may like in Mekong delta
Can Tho Scooter half-day tour: 5:30 AM – 10:30 A.M
Get in touch to book Can Tho motorbike tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: email@example.com.