Can Tho River Tour with Mekong Smile Cruise will serve visitors who want to discover the hidden beauty of Can Tho by cruising through Can Tho river to Unique Cai Rang floating market, a traditional rice noodle factory and a tropical fruit farms. Besides, you can know more about the local river life when entering small canals. All these experiences are combined in our 4-hour Can Tho river tour to make your trip memorable.
- Tour ID: CT05
- Duration: 04 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons
- Transportation: Big boat, A/C Car
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city centre
- Colorful Cai Rang floating market
- Boat trip through beautiful Mekong small canals
- Try making noodles like the locals
- Enjoy typical tropical fruits from Can Tho.
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide and a car driver will pick you up at your hotel and then depart to Ninh Kieu wharf. Then, you can cruise to Cai Rang floating market for about half an hour. On the way, you will see some typical Mekong features such as fish market, fishing boat, a floating gas station, local sand boats moving on the river. Arriving Can Tho floating market, an image of bustling trading activities appear to your eyes. You can get impressed when you see the special way of exchanging different kinds of seasonal fruits and vegetables of the local. While keep staying on the boat, you can enjoy “floating breakfast” like the local and don’t forget to have a cup of Vietnamese coffee. After that, you move to a certain pineapple boat to have nice panoramic photos of the floating market and enjoy beautiful fresh pineapples.
- Keep going to a nearby local village to visit an authentic rice noodle factory with few tourists. Mr. Noodle (a lovely name that the local have called the owner of the rice noodle house) will tell you his story and guide you how to make rice noodle step by step. It is a great fun way to show your talent when you get a chance to make noodles by yourself. Then, they invite you to enjoy a specialty – “rice noodle pizza” that you can not find it in anywhere else.
- Leaving the noodle factory, our cruise will enter a small green canal. Definitely, Can Tho’s canal is one of the most beautiful canals in Vietnam. What you have to do is simply sit on the deck of the boat, take a deep breath and have nice pictures in such a spectacular scene of natural countryside.
- The next destination on the way is the most beautiful fruit garden in Can Tho. A 2-hectare orchard is the best place for you to see typical Mekong fruits such as mangoes, pineapples, dragon fruits, pomelos, jackfruits, durians, etc. After walking around the garden, you will have selective fruits of the garden as your refreshment.
- Return to your hotel and finish Can Tho River Tour
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee;
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide
- Big boat
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water.
Similar tours you may like
- Cai Rang floating market half-day tour: 5:30 AM – 11:30 P.M
- Can Tho 1 day tour: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M
- Can Tho floating market tour: 5:00 A.M – 9:00 A.M
- Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour: 5:30 AM – 8:30 A.M
- Cai Rang floating market and farm tour: 5:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Facebook Fanpage