Can Tho scooter tour is the best way to enjoy different sides of Can Tho on a guided scooter tour. Ride on the back of the scooter to non-touristy spots could give you an authentic experience off the beaten track and typical sites. Combined in this tour, you can taste delicious authentic Vietnamese food in Cai Rang floating market and then have a fun ride through rural villages in Can Tho. If you want to have a beautiful album of the spectacular landscape of Mekong Delta? This unique authentic scooter tour can satisfy you. So, just take a scooter adventure tour and get closer to nature in the Mekong river delta with Mekong Smile.
- Tour ID: CT09
- Duration: 09 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: Scooter, boat
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Visit Cai Rang floating market – explore unique floating market culture in Mekong delta;
- Experience making rice noodles and enjoy “rice noodle pizza” in a local family business;
- Explore the most beautiful tropical fruit garden – taste the best Mekong fruits;
- Enjoy delicious Vietnamese chocolate in an organic cacao farm.
- At 5:30 A.M, your local guide and private scooter drivers will pick you up at your hotel and then head to a local wharf to get a big boat to visit Cai Rang floating market. Getting up as an early bird, you can get an exclusive opportunity to see the beautiful traditional Cai Rang floating market in modern time. It is great to enjoy “floating noodle soup” on the boat and have a cup of coffee for your early start in the morning.
- Then, keep riding to a traditional rice noodle house in Can Tho. There, you will visit a local family making noodles traditionally for more than 30 years. They have a great passion in making noodles. The hospitable family will show you how to make rice noodles “hu tieu” step by step from rice flour into fresh colorful noodles. Have fun when you get a chance to try some steps in making noodles. Then, Enjoy a specialty food “rice noodle pizza” made by the local.
- Saying goodbye to the family, we keep going to the most beautiful fruit garden in Can Tho with many typical kinds of seasonal tropical fruits such as mangos, dragon fruits, pineapples, pomelos, jack fruits, durians and so on. Walk around the fruit farm and then savor fresh best fruits well-chosen by the local family.
- Stop in an interesting monkey bridge and overcome a challenge of crossing a special monkey bridge in the Mekong delta and have a great memorable picture in your life.
- Leaving the fruit garden, we’ll ride the motorbike on the back-roads through some rustic non-touristy villages to explore local life. The road is very flat and smooth with a good view of canals, fruit gardens, shady country roads, and local houses. You also have some short breaks on the way to take nice pictures of the magnificent landscape and get closer to the locals.
- Arrive at an organic cacao farm, you will blow your mind with the scene of different kinds of cacao in the garden. Take a walk around the farm and see how to make dark chocolate in the traditional way step by step. Then, sit back, relax, and enjoy a cup of chocolate drink, dark chocolate, fresh fruits, and maybe special homemade cacao wine.
- Return to Can Tho city center and finish the Mekong delta adventure tour. This is for sure the best motorbike ride in the Mekong with many interesting and amazing things in every meter of the road.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide
- High-quality scooter & private motorbike driver with helmets
- Private big boat
- Entrance fee
- Typical breakfast in Cai Rang floating market
- Local Vietnamese coffee
- Rice noodle pizza
- Seasonal fruits
- Dark chocolate & chocolate drink
- Bottled drinking water
- Accident insurance
Similar tours you may like
Can Tho motorbike full-day tour: 5:30 AM – 3:30 P.M
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook Fanpage