This unique Can Tho small canal tour will take you on an enjoyable cruise through the picturesque canals in the heart of Can Tho. Visitors can discover the best sights and enjoy an exclusive trip through the canals of Can Tho. Certainly, Can Tho’s canals are among the most beautiful canals in Vietnam. Taking our tour, this is an unique opportunity to travel through smaller canals and to discover local sights and culture. Please be assured about your safety while travelling on the water since our boats are completely safe and environmentally friendly. Besides, you can go trekking in the local village, visit vegetable farm and explore some traditional brick kilns.
- Tour ID: CT04
- Duration: 03 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: Small sampan boat
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city centre
- Explore non-touristy and peaceful villages
- Connect with the locals
- Get through beautiful canals
- Visit local vegetable farms
- Learn how to make traditional bricks
- At 8:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then go to Ninh Kieu wharf to take a small boat to begin such a gorgeous journey. The guide will explain a lot of useful information about life along Mekong river to you.
- The sampan boat moves slowly inside the canals of the villages giving visitors a glance at the local lifestyle here. Canals are considered good places for you to take memorable photos so don’t hesitate to sit on the deck and pose. Cruising on the calm water flow, it gives you the sense of relaxing and you can thus absorb the serene atmosphere of the countryside.
- After that, you can take a light walk in the local village to interact with the locals. Next, you go past a lot of vegetable farms to know more about Mekong herbs.
- The boat keep going to will also have a great chance to visit a traditional brick factory. The pottery and brick-making business in Mekong delta have existed for hundreds of years due to the region’s abundant natural clay deposit. Visitors can see ladies working hard near the fire and men loading bricks onto the boat for transporting along the Mekong river. The smoke in the background emitted from the towering brick kilns blends into the grey sky will ever be enamored by the peaceful beauty of the scene.
- This experience is exclusively demonstrated by our guides who are inhabitants in the area so that you will experience the true local vibes of the land and stay away from the crowds of other tourists
- The 03-hour trip will get you a panorama view of a local life inside Mekong Canal.
- Local English expert tour guide
- Small sampan boat
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- Seasonal fruits
- Travel insurance.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Facebook Fanpage