Table of Contents
Overview of Can Tho sunset tour
This late afternoon trip is a perfectly enjoyable treat for those who are looking for a faint and amazing glimpse of the Mekong rural life at its best moments of the day. Just imagine you are on a wooden boat leisurely cruising through a small canal and anchoring at our unique picturesque selected spot for sunset watching. It’s an ideal option if you are in search of a high-quality time during your visit to Can Tho. Let’s enjoy the romance with Can Tho sunset tour.
- Tour ID: IBN-CT05
- Duration: 02 hours
- Max group size: 02 – 08 persons
- Transportation: Decorated boat
- Pickup/ drop off: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street (close to Xom Chai ferry station)
Highlights of Can Tho sunset tour
- Cruising in a hidden small canal
- Seeing Can Tho bridge from its bearings
- Drinks and Vietnamese traditional cakes for your chilling time
- Sun-set watching at the best spot of the river
Itinerary of Can Tho sunset tour
|Our guide will pick you up at our meeting point then get to the boat.|
Our decorated boat will slowly drive you to an islet in the middle of the river for a hidden canal. You can feel the vast of Mekong River’s main tributary – Hau River from a different angle.
On the way, you can see Can Tho Bridge up close – the pride of South Western people. It’s the former longest cable-stayed bridge in South East Asia.
|We will stop at a perfect spot for sunset watching. You can enjoy the moment with some of our food and drink treats. This is a great time for you to enjoy the peaceful moments of the river and capture the best moments before your eyes with the Mekong Smile Tour. This is a wonderful and pleasant feeling.|
After sunset, we cruise back to the pier.
Can Tho sunset tour price
Child (From 5-11): 21.00
Kid (Under 5): FOC
- Unit of currency: US dollar
- Exchange rate: According to Vietcombank currency.
- Local English expert tour guide
- Decorated boat
- Entrance fee
- Drinks and Vietnamese traditional cakes.
Similar tour you may like?
- Can Tho floating market tour & small canal: 5:30 A.M – 8:30 A.M. Highlights: Can Tho floating market – Small canal – Traditional rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho Tour full day: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating Market – Small canal – Rice noodle factory – Tropical fruit garden – Organic cacao farm – Noodle vermicelli house – Authentic Vietnamese lunch meal – Binh Thuy Ancient House.
- Cai Rang floating market tour and Cooking class: 6:00 A.M – 3:00 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Cooking class – beautiful small canals – Fruit garden – Rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho boat tour: 6:00 A.M – 10:00 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Rice noodle factory – Organic cacao farm.
- Can Tho River Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Mekong small canal – Traditional rice noodle house – Tropical fruit garden.
- Scenic small canal tour: 8:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M. Highlights: Peaceful villages – Beautiful canals – Vegetable farms – Traditional brick kiln.
- Cai Rang floating market tour: 5:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating Market – Small canal – Traditional noodle factory – Fruit garden – Organic cacao farm.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.