Can Tho Tour River | Floating Market Viet Nam
$6.00 – $10.00
|Departure Schedule:||Daily at 6.00 AM|
|Point of departure:||Cantho|
|Mean of transportation:||Big boat|
|Please choose a date|
Can Tho River Tour with Mekong Smile Cruise to discover the beauty of Cai Rang floating market and plenty orchard garden will make your wonderful experience about the Mekong Delta.
Spending 04 hours on Mekong Smile Cruise to discover the beauty of Cai Rang floating market and plenty of orchards will definitely get your wonderful experiences about the Mekong Delta.
- Colorful floating market
- Sunrise on Mekong river
- Boat trip into Mekong canals
- Visit traditional rice noodle house
- The real lifestyle of the local people
- Orchards with many kinds of fruits
- Code: CT06
- Duration: 04 hours
- Availability: Daily join-in group
- (Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 15 pax
- (optional request for group size: 02-05 pax)
- Transportation: Big boat
- Tour starts: 06:00 at Mekong Smile Tour office
- Tour ends: 10:00 at Mekong Smile Tour office
- Included: Transportation, insurance, lifejacket, English speaking guide, entrance fee, breakfast, bottled water
- Excluded: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
- 06:00: Our guide will pick visitors up at Mekong Smile Tour office – 46 Hai Ba Trung. Take the Mekong Smile Cruise to the Floating Market.
- Interesting information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live on the river will be demonstrated by our tour guide. Following Can Tho river, the boat will take visitors to Cai Rang Floating market, where the real scene of people’s lives and their activities in the watery region will be shown.
- 07:30: Having “Hu Tieu” – Rice noodles on the boat just like the way local people having breakfast. Pineapple will be served as a special dessert to the visitors.
- 08:30: Leaving the floating market, the boat will cruise to the rice noodle homemade to see how the local people make the rice noodles.
- 09:00: orchards will be the next destination and the boat will deliver visitors to thereby crossing network of small and intriguing canals. A walk around the garden will enable visitors to see and enjoy: durian, mango, oranges, dragon fruits, jack fruits…depending on the season.
- 10:00: Visitor shall get on the boat to go back to Ninh Kieu Quay.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to weather conditions.
+ The number of boats on the floating market varies from day today.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this tour may leave a review.