Table of Contents
Overview of Can Tho tour
Can Tho full day tour is the best choice for anyone who once visit Can Tho – the capital of Mekong Delta, Vietnam. In this program, travelers will visit the iconic must-see destination of the Mekong Delta – Cai Rang floating market by a small sampan boat. Then, you will have a chance to explore a traditional rice noodle house, lush seasonal fruit orchard, an organic cacao farm, and Binh Thuy ancient house. Especially, don’t forget to enjoy a delicious lunch meal cooked by the locals.
- Tour ID: IBN-CT01
- Duration: 09 hours.
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: Small sampan boat, A/C Car.
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city centre.
Highlights of Can Tho tour
- Cruise to Cai Rang floating Market – Explore the culture of rivers in Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the spectacular small canals
- Cruise along the Mekong river by a small sampan boat
- Visit a traditional rice noodle factory – Taste special homemade “Rice noodle pizza“
- Explore the beautiful tropical fruit garden
- Savor the best Vietnamese chocolate in an organic cacao farm
- Experience making noodle vermicelli with the locals
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch meal in the serene countryside atmosphere
- Immerse yourself in historic beautiful Binh Thuy Ancient House – “L’amant house”
Itinerary of Can Tho tour
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and then cruise to Cai Rang floating market by a local boat. you may ask that if this time is too early for tourists to start a tour? The answer is no and it’s worth getting up early because you can witness the stunning sunrise on the way cruising to the floating market. Moreover, it is interesting that you can see real riverside local activities, which will help you to figure out how people along Hau river start their working day.
Upon arriving Can Tho floating market, our tour guide will demonstrate essential information to let you know the history, cultural values, bustling trading scenes, and amazing people there. Don’t forget to enjoy “floating breakfast” serving with a cup of Vietnamese coffee onboard and savor fresh pineapple on a local pineapple boat.
- After leaving the floating market, visitors will relax on the boat getting through the green canal and have photogenic pics on the canal. The boat will have a stop at a fruit garden where the guide will take you around and explain different kinds of native Vietnamese fruits to you. As a signature of the tour, you can savor selective fresh seasonal fruits chosen by the local farmer.
- Leaving the garden, your cruise will stop at a local family business to see how to make rice noodles in the traditional way demonstrated step by step. Look! And have fun when you try making noodles with your own style! Enjoy a special crispy “noodle pizza” made by the owner’s wife. It is so so yummy, isn’t it!
- A unique cacao farm in Can Tho will be your next destination. First, you walk around to see different kinds of colorful cacao fruits. Then, you learn how to make chocolate step by step from the fresh fruit to yummy dark chocolate. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a chocolate drink, dark chocolate made by Mr. Ca Cao – the owner of the farm. It’s fantastic that you can savor cacao wine and hear the story of the cacao farm existing for more than 60 years.
- The cruise stop and now, our car will take you to enter a beautiful non-touristy village. In there, you can connect with the locals by trying make a kind of rice vermicelli – a specialty food in Can Tho. Then, you can enjoy a yummy lunch meal in the serene atmosphere of the countryside.
- The journey will then heading to Binh Thuy ancient house. This house has a nice blend of Asian and Western architectural styles to reflect Mekong’s life. It’s a well-known place since it was set as the background of a famous film named “L’amant” – A romantic story of a couple in the days of the French Colonial period. Therefore, once visiting Cantho, ones should not miss this place in their journey of discovering.
- Leaving the house is also our farewell to you. We will go back to Cantho city center and thus call it a day of memories in the capital of Mekong delta.
- Finish Can Tho tour. See you in the next interesting tours.
Have a good time!
Can Tho tour price
Child (From 5-11): 59.00
Kid (Under 5): FOC
- Unit of currency: US dollar
- Exchange rate: According to Vietcombank currency.
- Local English expert tour guide
- Small sampan boat
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market
- Rice noodle pizza
- Tropical fruits
- Dark chocolate & chocolate drink
- Rice vermicelli with BBQ pork
- Coffee in the hammock café
- Vietnamese authentic lunch meal
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
Similar tour you may like?
- Can Tho floating market tour & small canal: 5:30 A.M – 8:30 A.M. Highlights: Can Tho floating market – Small canal – Traditional rice noodle factory.
- Cai Rang floating market tour and Cooking class: 6:00 A.M – 3:00 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Cooking class – beautiful small canals – Fruit garden – Rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho boat tour: 6:00 A.M – 10:00 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Rice noodle factory – Organic cacao farm.
- Can Tho River Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Mekong small canal – Traditional rice noodle house – Tropical fruit garden.
- Can Tho Sunset tour: 4:30 P.M – 6:30 P.M. Highlights: Small canal – Romantic sunset view – Special food & drink on board.
- Scenic small canal tour: 8:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M. Highlights: Peaceful villages – Beautiful canals – Vegetable farms – Traditional brick kiln.
- Cai Rang floating market tour: 5:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating Market – Small canal – Traditional noodle factory – Fruit garden – Organic cacao farm.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.