Can Tho Wild Bird Sanctuary tour will take you to the typical natural ecosystem of the Mekong Delta where the wetland is a specific ecosystem. Enjoy the fresh air and the beauty of pristine nature while taking a boat ride into the flooded area. The tour ends with enjoying Vietnamese pancake – Banh xeo as a beautiful refreshment of the program.
- Wetland conservation area
- Wild bird sanctuary
- Motorboat in the flooded forest
- Mekong Delta ecosystem
- Vietnamese pancake – Banh xeo
- Code: CT07
- Duration: 04 hours.
- Availability: Daily join-in group
- (Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 08 persons.
- Transportation: Car, boat
- Tour starts: 14:30 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
- Tour ends: 18:30 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
- Includes: English speaking tour guide, boat, car, entrance fee, insurance, bottled water.
- Excludes: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
- The company’s vehicles will front-door pick visitors up at their hotel at 14:30.
- Upon arrival at the wetland area, bicycle/electric car will be used to transport visitors to the center of the area. Visitors shall explore the splendid overview of the wetland conservation zone by reaching the watchtower and shoot their view to the far horizon.
- The Motorboat will take visitors to explore the typical wetland ecosystem of the Mekong Delta.
- The boat rides through the green carpet of duckweed, where visitors can immerse themselves in the pristine nature and learn about the native flora and fauna of the region.
- Stunning moments of birds and other kinds of animals are catchable when the boat takes visitors into the natural habitat of wild birds and their breeding site.
- 18:30 Company’s vehicle shall carry visitors back to Can Tho. Upon arrival, Vietnamese pancake – Banh xeo – will be served at one of the most well-known restaurants in Can Tho.
- Note:+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.+ The number of birds varies from day to day.+ Bring your own additional clothes if you want to swim/play water games in the water game area.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.
+ The number of birds varies from day today.
+ Bring your own additional clothes if you want to swim/play water games in the water game area.