Overview of Can Tho Wildlife and forest tour
Can Tho Wildlife and forest tour takes you to a stunning spot for a half-day trip. This Melaleuca forest is a perfect place for nature and wildlife lovers. 2800-hectare Lung Ngoc Hoang nature reserve owns a very picturesque, simple but very peaceful landscape. You should visit this wetland conservation in the afternoon if you would like to enjoy the peace of sunset and you may see a lot of seasonal wild birds at that time. The tour will end at a local well-known restaurant and visitors will enjoy a crackly crisp Vietnamese pancake.
- Tour ID: CT10
- Duration: 4 hours
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons
- Transportation: A/C car, big motorboat
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center
- Explore nature and wildlife birds in a flooded melaleuca forest
- Get through the flooded forest with a spectacular green “carpet”
- Immerse yourself in a panoramic view of the forest from the bird watching tower
- Trekking in the forest to listen to the sound of nature;
- Enjoy local Vietnamese pancake.
Itinerary of Can Tho wildlife and forest tour
- At 2:00 P.M, our local tour guide and a driver will pick you up at your hotel and then head to the highlight flooded Melaleuca forest. First, you get on a bird-watching tower to have a panoramic view of the picturesque Melaleuca forest, wild birds flying, and a vast local beautiful rice field nearby.
- After that, you can go trekking under the shade, through the forest to catch any beautiful moments of birds, listen to the sound of Mother nature.
- Then, you will take a boat to enter the heart of the forest to get closer to natural and wild birds. You will be immersed in the spectacular beauty of green duckweed and water lettuce carpet. If you are lucky, you can see a lot of birds perching on the branches or flying in the sky. It would be great to see a stunning sunset with an image of birds gliding through.
- Return to Can Tho city visit a famous local restaurant to savor “Banh Xeo” – Crispy Vietnamese crepe.
- Finish Can Tho wildlife and forest tour and see you in the next interesting tour.
Have a good time!
You should bring your hat, sunglasses, a camera, mosquito repellent, and sun cream.
Can Tho wildlife and forest tour price
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
What’s included in Can Tho wildlife tour
- Local English expert tour guide
- A/C car
- A big motorboat
- Entrance fee
- Crispy local Vietnamese pancake
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
Mekong Delta wildlife and forest tour
Get in touch to book Can Tho wildlife and forest tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84 983 704 949.
- Email: email@example.com.