Con Son islet tour is a great idea to escape the city’s noise, and explore the tranquil beauty of Son islet with a range of local activities. Also in this tour, visitors can also visit Binh Thuy ancient house and Binh Thuy temple to get an in-depth understanding of Mekong delta local life and culture.
- Tour ID: CT12;
- Duration: 05 hours;
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons;
- Transportation: A/C Car, big boat;
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Visit Binh Thuy ancient house;
- Explore a unique floating fish farm;
- Go trekking around Son islet;
- Enjoy seasonal tropical fruits in fruit gardens;
- Experience making traditional Southern folk cakes;
- Blow your mind with “Dancing flying snakehead fish” performance;
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch meal;
- Try challenging monkey bridge;
- Taste herbal drink.
- At 9:00 A.M, your local tour guide and a car driver will pick you up at your hotel and then head to Binh Thuy ancient house. Unique architecture in the harmonious combination between Eastern and Western culture has taken over-100-year-old Binh Thuy ancient house to become one of the must-see tourist attractions in Can Tho. You will get a glimpse into what an antique estate of a mandarin would look like back in the French colonial time. The house was famously used in the 1992 movie “L’Amant” (“The Lover”) based on the novel of the same name by a well-known French writer Marguerite Duras.
- Cruise to a floating fish farm to know different kinds of feature fish in Mekong delta. Don’t forget to try the “Fish massage” service and have fantastic photos with beautiful fishes right on the Hau river.
- Then, Keep going to Con Son Islet, known as a hidden gem in Can Tho, to feel ecological and authentic life. You might seem to get lost in the world of a serene setting, fresh air, fruit orchards, floating houses, and delicious traditional southern cakes made by locals. It is one of the country’s most attractive destinations for green community eco-tourism in Can Tho.
- Explore tropical fruit gardens and savor fresh seasonal fruits from the local
- Have fun when experiencing making the local traditional folk cakes with the support of the locals in the local family and don’t forget to enjoy it.
- Visit another family to see unique “Dancing flying snake-head fish” performance only run by the local.
- Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch meal cooked by the local
- Back to Can Tho city center. We promise you are filled with memorable memories of Con Son islet tour.
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee;
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide;
- Private big boat;
- A/C car;
- Entrance fee;
- Seasonal fruits;
- Herbal tea;
- Local Vietnamese authentic lunch meal;
- Bottled drinking water;
- Travel insurance.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Facebook Fanpage