FLOATING MARKET – SMALL CANAL
$22.00 – $29.00
Discovering the beauty of Cai Rang floating market and the scissoring canal system is the top choice for those who once come to the Mekong Delta.
|Please choose a date|
- Colorful floating market
- Sunrise on Mekong river
- Boat trip in Mekong canals
- Traditional brick kiln
- The real lifestyle of the local people
- Includes Transportation, insurance, lifejacket, English speaking guide, entrance fee, breakfast.
- Excludes: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
Duration: 04 hours
Availability: Daily join-in group
(Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
Group size: 02 – 05 Pax
Transportation: Small boat (sampan boat)
Tour starts: 06:00 from any hotel in Can Tho city center
Tour ends: 10:00 from any hotel in Can Tho city center
- 06:00: The Company’s tour guide will pick visitors at their hotel to the Can Tho Quay site, where visitors will take the Mekong Smile Cruise (Sampan boat) to the Floating Market.
During the cruise, interesting information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live on the river will be demonstrated. The cruise shall give visitors the real sense of Mekong life through the commercial activities of the local, conducting right on the water. The experience of small boats gliding through and between hundreds of other small boats full of fruits, vegetables, and farming products will absolutely remain unforgettable in visitors’ minds about the prosperity of the land.
- 07:30: Leaving the floating market, the cruise shall move forward to a system of small canals, which is considered as a specific feature of Mekong.
- 08:30: The cruise stops at a traditional brick kiln, where the know-how of traditionally making brick will be introduced with a hundred years of conservation.
- 09:00: The tour is continued by visiting the field where the farmers grow and harvest vegetables.
- 10:00: The boat shall get visitors back to Can Tho Quay as a beautiful farewell for a trip full of watery experience about the Mekong.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to weather conditions.
+ The number of boats on the floating market varies from day to day.
|Price||Adult||Child (from 6-11)||Kid under 05|
|Group size from 2 to 5 persons||29 USD||22 USD||FREE|
|Options: Private tour +15% fee for a group of 4 persons – Private tour +20% fee for a group of 02 persons|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this tour may leave a review.
Cai Rang floating market & farm tour gives you the best experiences when coming to Can Tho city, Mekong Delta. You will visit Cai Rang floating market – a must go place in Can Tho city to explore unique floating market culture. It is great to visit a traditional rice noodle factory where the locals make fresh rice noodle in a traditional way and enjoy a special “noodle pizza” there. You also explore the natural beauty of the countryside by going through a small canal and visiting the “miracle farm”. We end the trip with local farming activities in a local farm and enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch meal with a nice view of a stunning rice field.
For curious foodies coming to Mekong delta, what's better than taking an authentic traditional Vietnamese cooking class with a serene rice field setting in Can Tho city?It’s always a great idea to start your dynamic day by going shopping in a local market, and then heading to the peaceful and beautiful village areas. You can experience the tranquil beauty of these lush green or yellow rice fields and vegetable farms in hidden spots, meet locals and then head off to a cooking class to make your favorite Vietnamese local specialty foods with a local farmer chef.This activity will open the secrets of local cuisine and Mekong life for beloved visitors. This tour surely will make your Vietnam trip an extremely memorable experience."Get closer to the natural beauty of Mekong Delta."