Discovering the beauty of Cai Rang floating market and the scissoring canal system is the top choice for those who once come to the Mekong Delta.
- Colorful floating market
- Sunrise on Mekong river
- Boat trip in Mekong canals
- Traditional brick kiln
- The real lifestyle of the local people
- Tour inclusions: Transportation, insurance, lifejacket, English speaking guide, entrance fee, breakfast.
- Tour exclusions: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
- Code: CT08
- Duration: 04 hours
- Availability: Daily join-in group
- (Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 05 Pax
- Transportation: Small boat (sampan boat)
- Tour starts: 06:00 from any hotel in Can Tho city center
- Tour ends: 10:00 from any hotel in Can Tho city center
- 06:00: The Company’s tour guide will pick visitors at their hotel to the Can Tho Quay site, where visitors will take the Mekong Smile Cruise (Sampan boat) to the Floating Market.
During the cruise, interesting information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live on the river will be demonstrated. The cruise shall give visitors the real sense of Mekong life through the commercial activities of the local, conducting right on the water. The experience of small boats gliding through and between hundreds of other small boats full of fruits, vegetables, and farming products will absolutely remain unforgettable in visitors’ minds about the prosperity of the land.
- 07:30: Leaving the floating market, the cruise shall move forward to a system of small canals, which is considered as a specific feature of Mekong.
- 08:30: The cruise stops at a traditional brick kiln, where the know-how of traditionally making brick will be introduced with a hundred years of conservation.
- 09:00: The tour is continued by visiting the field where the farmers grow and harvest vegetables.
- 10:00: The boat shall get visitors back to Can Tho Quay as a beautiful farewell for a trip full of watery experience about the Mekong.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to weather conditions.
+ The number of boats on the floating market varies from day to day.
|Price||Adult||Child (from 6-11)||Kid under 05|
|Group size from 2 to 5 persons||29 USD||22 USD||FREE|
|Options: Private tour +15% fee for a group of 4 persons – Private tour +20% fee for a group of 02 persons|