Floating market tour – Brilliant of Mekong life include all best destinations in Can Tho on a relaxing boat ride. The floating market is the first place you must visit. Learning about the Cacao tree and learn how to make chocolate in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the fresh air in the orchard garden. Making rice noodles by yourself with the local people.
- Colorful floating market.
- Rice noodle homemade
- Orchard garden
- Organic Cacao farm
- Boat trip into beautiful small canals
- The real lifestyle of local people
- Includes: Boat, boat driver, insurance, life-jacket, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, mineral water
- Excludes: Food out of the program, personal fee
- 05:30 Pick up at your hotel.
- Depart for Cai Rang floating market on our boat.
Interesting information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live along the river will be given by your guide. Follow CanTho river to Cai Rang floating market, glide through the floating market to see how local people buy and sell their products. Our boat will move among the fruit and vegetable boats inside the floating market to help you get a closer look at local people’s life.
- 07:30 Having “Hu Tieu” – Rice Noodle on the boat just like the way local people eating, stop at a local boat to enjoy pineapple in Mekong Style.
- 08:30 Leaving the floating market, we continue to go to a traditional rice noodle homemade factory to see how the local people make the rice noodles.
- 09:30 Continue to the Cacao farm. Take a walk around the farm, enjoy the hot chocolate and Cacao wine. You could learn how to make a hot chocolate from Cacao and also about the story of Mr. Cacao, one of the most famous farmers in the Mekong Delta.
- 10:30 Continue the boat trip into a small canal and get on an orchard garden. There, you can see and try many types of tropical fruits: durian, mango, oranges, dragon fruits, jack-fruits…seasonally.
- 12:30 Back to Ninh Kieu Quay, we’ll drop you off at your hotel.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.
+ The number of boats on the floating market varies from day today.
Please choose an option (Pax), Free for kids under 05-year-old
Note: At Least 02 Persons; Exchange Rate: (View on Exchange Rate Tab)
Departure & Return
Duration: 07 hours
Availability: Daily join-in group
(Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
Group size: 02 – 05 persons.
Transportation: Sampan boat.
Tour starts: 05: 30 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Tour ends 12:30 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.