The floating market is very popular in the Mekong Delta, the river network spreads through the whole area that developed the water transport system and the lifestyle of the locals here. Visit the floating market to see how the local people trading their product on the river.
- Colorful floating market.
- Rice noodle homemade
- Orchard garden
- Organic Cacao farm
- Many beautiful small canals
- The real lifestyle of local people
- Tour Includes/Excludes :
- Includes: Boat, boat driver, insurance, life-jacket, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, mineral water
- Excludes: Food out of the program, personal fee
- Pick up at the hotel in the early morning at 5:30 AM
- Walk to the pier. Taking a small boat to the floating market.
- Many interesting pieces of information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live along the river bank will be given by the guide. Follow Can Tho river to Cai Rang floating market. Glide through the floating market to see how the local people buy and sell their products. Our boat will paddle among boats of fruits and vegetables of the floating market to helps you get a closer look at the local people’s life on the river and learn more about their job.
- Stop at the local boat to buy and enjoy pineapple in a Mekong style.
- Leaving the floating market we continue to go to the traditional rice noodle homemade workshop to see how the local people produce the rice noodles and enjoy the pizza noodle made by the wife of the owner.
- Continue to the Cacao farm. Walk around the cacao farm, enjoy the hot chocolate and Cacao wine, you could learn how to make a hot chocolate from the Cacao bean and also about the story of Mr. Cacao. One of the most famous farmers in the Mekong Delta.
- Continue following the small canals to go to the orchard garden. Here, depending on the season, you can see many types of tropical fruits: Durian, mango, oranges, Dragon fruits, jack-fruits…
- Back to Ninh Kieu Quay
Please choose an option (Pax), Free for the kid under 5-year-old
Note At Least 02 Persons; Exchange Rate: (View on Exchange Rate Tab)
Departure & Return
Depart: Every day
Departure Point: Can Tho City
Departure time: 5:30 AM
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should you bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.
Group 3-4 Persons: 10%
Group 5-6 Persons: 15 %
Group 7-8 Persons: 20%
Group 9-10 Persons: 25 %