Floating market tour – Brilliant Mekong Life includes all the best destinations in Can Tho on a relaxing boat ride. Floating market is the first place you should visit as a must, followed by learning about the Cocoa tree as well as how to make chocolate in Mekong Delta. Furthermore, wandering in tropical orchards can recharge your batteries with fresh air while making rice noodles by yourself with the local can absolutely deliver a real sense of a Mekong significant lifestyle.
- Colorful floating market
- Homemade rice noodle (Hủ tiếu)
- Tropical orchards
- Organic Cocoa farm
- Boat trip into beautiful small canals
- The real lifestyle of the local
- Code: CT02
- Duration: 06 hours
- Availability: Daily join-in group (Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 05 persons.
- Transportation: Sampan boat.
- Tour starts: 05:30 with front-door pick-up (applied for any hotel within Can Tho city center).
- Tour ends: 11:30 with drop-off at visitors’ hotel (applied for any hotel within Can Tho city center).
- Tour inclusions: English speaking tour guide, transportation, entrance fee, breakfast, insurance, bottled water.
- Tour exclusions: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program).
- 05:30: Our vehicles will pick visitors up at the hotel and drop them off to the Cai Rang floating market’s terminal, where visitors will start the miracle journey of brilliant Mekong life. Among the cruises, visitors are going to witness how dynamic the floating market is, showing through commercial activities of the floating hawkers. English tour guide will help visitor to have a closer look at the local’s lives by historical stories and folks while gliding among boats mounting with fruits, vegetables and other ranges of farming products.
- 07:30: Having “Hu tieu” – a local rice noodle and is one of the most popular breakfast of Mekong people. The meal will be additionally served with pineapple, which is sold by local vendors on the water.
- 08:30: Leaving the floating market, the trip shall draw you to the local mills, where the know-how of making rice noodle will be shared and visitors themselves can once experience the sense of shaping a bunk of noodles.
- 09:30: The Cocoa farm will be the next destination of the tour, where visitors can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate while listening to the stories of the Cocoa tree in the Mekong as well as of Mr. Cacao, who has been pioneered to growth such an exotic tree in Mekong Delta.
- 10:30: Small canals and orchards will deliver you the real sense of Mekong. Durian, mango, oranges, dragon fruits, jackfruits…and other kinds of tropical fruits are grown along the canal banks will provide you fresh air with tropical fragrance as a gift of the fertile land to the local and now, they would love to share with you.
- 11:30: Back to Ninh Kieu Quay, Company’s vehicles are ready to drop you off at your hotel.
- Note:+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.+ The number of boats on the floating market varies from day today.
Please choose an option (Pax), Free for kids under 05-year-old
Note: At Least 02 Persons; Exchange Rate: (View on Exchange Rate Tab)