Overview of Ha Noi City tour– an ancient beauty
Hanoi is located in the Red River Delta, in the center of North Việt Nam, is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Việt Nam. Hanoi has the beauty of a long-standing culture. A long history has created architectural works of ancient beauty that have been preserved for thousands of years. Also in this tour, visitors can savour the finest traditional dishes that has left many unforgettable experiences for visitors to come here
- Tour ID:
- Duration: 5 hours .
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons.
- Destination: West lake, Tran Quoc pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple, The Huc bridge, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Hanoi Opera House
- Transportation: A/C car
- Pickup/ drop off: hotel in Ha Noi capital center
Highlights of Ha Noi City tour– an ancient beauty
- Visit West Lake – the largest lake in Hanoi;
- Visit Tran Quoc pagoda ;
- Visit Temple of the Jade Mountain;
- Walking around Sword Lake
- Visit Ngoc Son temple and The Huc bridge
- Take pictures at Joseph’s Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House
Itinerary of Ha Noi City tour– an ancient beauty
07:00 AM: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel by A/C car starting for Ha Noi City Tour.
West lake: We go to Ho Tay for a walk and admire the scenery around the lake, West Lake is a romantic little corner in the colorful picture of Hanoi. West Lake is the largest lake and the most famous scenic spot in Hanoi capital. The total area of the lake is up to 500 hectares. The road around the lake is nearly 20km long. This is a poetic street, always attracting you to come here to cool off and walk around.
Tran Quoc pagoda: We will visit Tran Quoc pagoda, is located on an island east of West Lake (Tay Ho District). The pagoda has a history of nearly 1500 years, considered the oldest in Thang Long – Hanoi. The architecture of the pagoda has a harmonious combination between the majesty and antiquity with the elegant landscape amidst the quiet background of an immense lake. It was the Buddhist center of Thang Long citadel in the Ly and Tran dynasties
Hoan Kiem lake: Then, keep going to Hoan Kiem lake, known by a legend, once King Le Thai To was walking on a boat, suddenly a golden tortoise surfaced to the surface demanding the king return the sword that Long Vuong lent him to repel the invading Ming army. The king immediately returned the sword to the tortoise and the turtle disappeared into the water. Since then, the lake has been named Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Check in and see the turtle tower from afar and take great photos.
- Explore Ngoc Son temple that Hanoi’s most famous temple, a landmark with many important historical imprints.
- Visit The Huc Bridge, one of the first architectural highlights of Ngoc Son Temple.
- Enjoy Hanoi specialties.
St. Josep’s Cathedral: After that, We will continue the journey to St. Joseph’s Cathedral which was Designed in the style of medieval European Gothic architecture, the overall look of the cathedral is similar to the Notre Dame Cathedral of Paris of France, but there is a cross between the East, between Christian culture and a part of Buddhism
Hanoi Opera House: Currently, there are many bus routes that pass through the Opera House, including a double-decker bus that will help you observe the entire beautiful landscape of Hanoi. We can Explore Hanoi Opera House: European architectural beauty in the heart of the capital. You can also take many wonderful photos in there.
Ha Noi City tour– an ancient beauty tour price
- All prices are in US dollars per person;
- Exchange rate: 01 USD = 23.000 VND;
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, schedule of activities of attractions;
- Special requests (diet or vegetarian, …) must be submitted prior to your departure date;
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour gor a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- English speaking guide;
- A/C car;
- Entrance fee;
- Travel insurance.;
- Bottled drinking water;
CHILD TICKET TERMS
– Free of charge for 01 kid under 5 years old. Parents are requested to pay the incurring costs by themselves;
– Two adults can only accompany 01 child. The second child accompanying will be charged at Child rate.
– Due to weather conditions, fully refund.
– Due to personal reasons from customers, no refund.
– The following charges will be levied on any cancellation if you cancel your trip at any time provided you notify the company in writing:
- 30 days or more before the departure: 50% of deposit
- 15 – 30 days before the departure: 100% of deposit
- 8 -15 days before the departure: 80% of tour cost
- 1 – 07 days before the departure 100% of tour cost
– The tour cancellation time is on working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Ha Noi City tour– an ancient beauty
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: email@example.com.