Overview of Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Highlight and hidden charms of the city named after Uncle Ho tour
Ho Chi Minh City is a pretty famous spot for tourist when they come to Vietnam, and there are a lot of things that we should not miss when we come here. During this tour, travellers will not only hear history stories when visit the monument, history evidences but also experience the cyclo culture which is the beauty of Vietnamese tourism culture
- Tour ID: B1909047
- Duration: 10 hours .
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons.
- Destination:The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument, War Remnants Museum, The Independence Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Ben Thanh Market
- Transportation: A/C car or motobike, cyclo
- Pickup/ drop off: hotel in HCMC center
Highlights of Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Highlight and hidden charms of the city named after Uncle Ho. tour
- Visit the Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument.
- Hearing the history stories when visit the Independence Palace.
- Explore the symbol of the city – Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Experience sitting swaying on a cyclo going through the maze of streets.
- Enjoy broken rice (or Com Tam) – the specialty food of Ho Chi Minh city.
- Taking photographs and buy local fruit and vegetables when visit Central Post Office – Ben Thanh Market.
- Visit Thien Hau Pagoda, one of the oldest historical pagodas of the Chinese people in Ho Chi Minh City
Itinerary of Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Highlight and hidden charms of the city named after Uncle Ho. tour
06:30 AM: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel by A/C car then head to the Cheo Leo Cafe which is the oldest coffee shop in Ho Chi Minh city. It was opened 77 years ago by Mr Vinh Ngo who was a member of Hue royal. In Cheo Leo, the way of making coffee with clay pot is still intact like the first days. Making coffee with a clay pot preserves the flavor and ensures that the drink remains hot when served customers. (from 13.000VND to 21.000VND per cup)
Then, we will visit the Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument. In this place, you can meet up with the host of the statue and listen to impressive story about this great monk.
08:00 AM: We will check out the premises of the War Remnants Museum. The museum, which was formerly known as the Museum of Chinese and American War Crimes, primarily deals with the American War, but the French-colonial period and conflicts with China are also documented.
09:00 AM: Pass by the Independence Palace and let your guide tell you all about it. We also can visit Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens which is next to the palace.
11:00 AM: Then, stroll between the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Saigon Central Post Office and get inspired by the colonial architecture. Saigon Notre Dame Catheral is a must-visit attraction, not only by its importance but also by its obvious presence as you set foot in Ho Chi Minh City. Next to the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Saigon Central Post Office is is one of the most iconic tourist destinations in Ho Chi Minh City, with charming colonial architecture and ornate decorations forming the backdrop for newlywed photo-shoots, school trips, and city tours.
12:00 AM: Stop at the “Cơm Tấm Cali”, take an opportunity to enjoy broken rice (or cơm tấm), a specialty food of Ho Chi Minh city. Then, we will head to Thien Hau pagoda. Thien Hau pagoda is the spiritual destination of Ho Chi Minh city that tourists should not miss when visiting here. The pagoda not only attracts local tourists, but also international visitors who come to explore and admire the hidden secret of this mysterious place.
02:00 PM: Then, we will go to Cho Lon – Binh Tay Market – this is a very large trading center in Saigon, with all the items of the Vietnamese and Chinese communities. Coming to this market, you will see that the architecture that the Chinese built hundreds of years ago is still kept intact. Visitors can buy from personal items to souvenirs at very affordable prices with quality goods.
04:00 PM: Back to district 1, you can experience cyclo culture of Vietnamese tourism. Join the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City on the cyclo tour and see more than you could find on your own. Our trip by cyclo will start from Notre Dame Cathedral and end at Ben Thanh Market. You can also have time to explore a very authentic local street market with fruit and vegetables and locals everywhere!
Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Highlight and hidden charms of the city named after Uncle Ho tour price
- All prices are in US dollars per person;
- Exchange rate: 01 USD = 23.000 VND;
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operation;
- Special requests (diet or vegetarian, …) must be submitted prior to your departure date;
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour gor a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Local English expert tour guide;
- 1 breakfast and 1 lunch;
- A/C car or motobike,
- Entrance fee;
- Cup of coffee;
- Bottled drinking water;
- Local Vietnamese authentic lunch meal;
- Travel insurance.
CHILD TICKET TERMS
– Free of charge for 01 kid under 5 years old. Parents are requested to pay the incurring costs by themselves;
– Two adults can only accompany 01 child. The second child accompanying will be charged at Child rate.
– Due to weather conditions, fully refund.
– Due to personal reasons from customers, no refund.
– The following charges will be levied on any cancellation if you cancel your trip at any time provided you notify the company in writing:
- 30 days or more before the departure: 50% of deposit
- 15 – 30 days before the departure: 100% of deposit
- 8 -15 days before the departure: 80% of tour cost
- 1 – 07 days before the departure 100% of tour cost
– The tour cancellation time is on working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Highlight and hidden charms of the city named after Uncle Ho tour
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: email@example.com.