Overview of Hoi An Ancient Town – UNESCO World Heritage Centre tour
Take a trip to Hoi An Ancient Town, a UNESCO World Heritage, will transport you back in the good old time. Hoi An old town is a unique example of well-prepared traditional Southeast Asian port city. Tranquil, beautiful, and cozy are how people say about Hoi An Ancient Town. Coming to Hoi An, you will never forget the butterflies in your stomach when standing beside Thu Bồn riverside at night when lanterns are lit up. This place is also known as a shopping paradise that attracts tourists by its great handicrafts, souvenirs, silk materials an so on.
Highlights of Hoi An Ancient Town – UNESCO World Heritage Centre tour
- Get lost in the shimmering of Hoi An at night;
- Visit temples and centuries-old houses;
- Call on stores that sell a wide range of handcrafted items and artworks;
- Enjoy local meal and Cao Lau – a unique traditional dish;
- Explore lanterns on the river at night;
Itinerary of Hoi An Ancient Town – UNESCO World Heritage Centre tour
03:30 PM: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel by A/C car then go to a famous local restaurant for lunch. Delicious food must-try when traveling to Hoi An will be served, such as Cao Lau, Banh Vac, Hoi An chicken rice.
– After that, we heading to Hoi An town and we continue exploring the town by foot. While walking we can see a complex of various buildings, including pagodas, temples, Vietnamese wooden shop-house. The unique town has been successfully restored and preserved its charm, which attracts tourists from all over the world. For that many global brand when established their shop here also have to change into the wooden style, you will definitely be impressed by the “in Hoi An do as Hoi An do” appearances of Gong-cha, Highland, or even other banks.
– Stop by Japanese Covered Bridge to worship and learn about the life of immigrant Japanese in the 17th century. As its unique beauty and special architecture, the bridge has been attracting thousands of visitors from all over the world.
– Visit Fujian Assembly Hall, the original worship place of people who came to Hoi An from Fujian, China. This Hall is still the largest hall with many murals, lacquered broads and pictures. Every elements were arranged in the view of Chinese about happiness.
– Down to the old town to the central market, shop and bring home special gifts and souvenirs.
– Watching floating lanterns from the riverside.
– After wandering in the heart of the Town, you can taste local street-foods at the good price
– Get you back to the hotel. We promise you are filled with memorable memories of Hoi An Ancient Town tour.
Hoi An Ancient Town – UNESCO World Heritage Centre tour price
Group tour (from 2-8 persons)
All prices are in US dollars per person;
- Exchange rate: 01 USD = 23.000 VND;
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operation;
- Special requests (diet or vegetarian, …) must be submitted prior to your departure date;
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour gor a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
– Local English expert tour guide;
– A/C car;
– Entrance fee;
– Local Vietnamese authentic lunch meal;
– Bottled drinking water;
– Travel insurance.
CHILD TICKET TERMS
– Free of charge for 01 kid under 5 years old. Parents are requested to pay the incurring costs by themselves;
– Two adults can only accompany 01 child. The second child accompanying will be charged at Child rate.
– Due to weather conditions, fully refund.
– Due to personal reasons from customers, no refund.
– The following charges will be levied on any cancellation if you cancel your trip at any time provided you notify the company in writing:
+ 30 days or more before the departure: 50% of deposit
+ 15 – 30 days before the departure: 100% of deposit
+ 8 -15 days before the departure: 80% of tour cost
+ 1 – 07 days before the departure 100% of tour cost
– The tour cancellation time is on working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Ben tre tour
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.