Overview of Hue’s discovery – the beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
Hue is located in central Vietnam on the banks of Perfume River. In 1802, Hue was chosen to be Vietnam’s capital by Emperor Gia Long. It remained the nation’s capital until 1945 when Emperor Bao Dai chose Hanoi as nation’s capital. Hue consists of two parts, the Imperial city and market to the North and newer buildings to the South. Along the Perfume River, you can find it interesting to visit about 100 architectural works which reflect the life of Emperors and mandarins under Nguyen Dynasty.
- Tour ID: B1909047
- Duration: 05 hours.
- Max group size: 2 – 8 persons.
- Destination: The Imperial City of Hue, Thien Mu Pagoda, Khai Dinh mausoleum, Dong Ba market
- Transportation: A/C car.
- Pickup/ drop off: hotels in Hue city center
Highlights of Hue’s discovery – the beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
- Visit the Imperial City of Hue;
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- Enjoy typical Hue dishes at the restaurant;
- Visit and take many photos in Khai Dinh mausoleum ;
- Shopping for a variety of goods at Dong Ba market;
Itinerary of Hue’s discovery – the beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
09:00 AM: Our Tourguide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City. Then you will join the Hue city tour 1 day to discover the beautiful Hue city.
The Imperial City of Hue: The Imperial City of Hue is an architectural complex recognized as a world cultural relic. The work started construction more than two centuries ago with a unique design and up to the present time, it still retains its ancient and sacred features. Coming to The Imperial City of Hue, we will be able to admire a magnificent palace, a cave, and a cave of the Nguyen Dynasty’s architecture. Besides, we will understand more about the culture and lifestyle of the Vietnamese people in the reign of kings. We will have lunch with typical Hue dishes at the restaurant
Thien Mu Pagoda: After that, we will move to Thien Mu Pagoda by car. The temple is located on Ha Khe hill about 5 km from the city center right by the Perfume River. We will admire the beauty that is both romantic and sacred with bold feudal architecture of the temple. Especially, we can also see the peaceful beauty of the Huong River
Khai Dinh mausoleum:Then, keep going to Khai Dinh mausoleum, known as the most beautiful mausoleum used to bury the 12th king of the Nguyen Dynasty. We will visit architectural works that are extremely elaborately and splendidly designed, a sophisticated combination of East-West culture and architecture. Khai Dinh mausoleum is an ideal place to check-in and take photos for tourists when it has many ideal shooting angles.
Dong Ba market: The last stop will be Dong Ba market. We will visit the oldest and largest trading place in Hue. We can shop a variety of goods and enjoy many famous dishes in Hue cuisine.
Hue’s discovery – the beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour price
- All prices are in US dollars per person;
- Exchange rate: 01 USD = 23.000 VND;
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operation;
- Special requests (diet or vegetarian, …) must be submitted prior to your departure date;
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee;
- Private tour gor a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- English speaking guide;
- A/C car;
- Entrance fee;
- Lunch in restaurant;
- Travel insurance;
- Bottled drinking water;
CHILD TICKET TERMS
– Free of charge for 01 kid under 5 years old. Parents are requested to pay the incurring costs by themselves;
– Two adults can only accompany 01 child. The second child accompanying will be charged at Child rate.
– Due to weather conditions, fully refund.
– Due to personal reasons from customers, no refund.
– The following charges will be levied on any cancellation if you cancel your trip at any time provided you notify the company in writing:
- 30 days or more before the departure: 50% of deposit
- 15 – 30 days before the departure: 100% of deposit
- 8 -15 days before the departure: 80% of tour cost
- 1 – 07 days before the departure 100% of tour cost
– The tour cancellation time is on working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Hue’s discovery – the beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: email@example.com.