Table of Contents
- Overview of Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
- Highlights of Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
- Itinerary of Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
- Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour price
- What’s included
- Get in touch
Overview of Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
Hue is located in central Vietnam on the banks of the Perfume River. In 1802, Hue was chosen to be Vietnam’s capital by Emperor Gia Long. It remained the nation’s capital until 1945 when Emperor Bao Dai chose Hanoi as the nation’s capital. Hue consists of two parts, the Imperial city and market to the North and newer buildings to the South. Along the Perfume River, you can find it interesting to visit about 100 architectural works which reflect the life of Emperors and mandarins under the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Tour ID: IBN-HUI01
- Duration: 05 hours.
- Max group size: 02 – 08 persons.
- Destination: The Imperial City of Hue, Thien Mu Pagoda, Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Dong Ba market
- Transportation: A/C bus.
- Pickup/ drop off: hotels in Hue city center
Highlights of Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
- Visit the Imperial City of Hue
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda
- Enjoy typical Hue dishes at the restaurant
- Visit and take many photos in the Khai Dinh mausoleum
- Shopping for a variety of goods at Dong Ba market
Itinerary of Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue City. Then you will join the Hue city tour for 1 day to discover the beautiful Hue city.
The Imperial City of Hue
The Imperial City of Hue is an architectural complex recognized as a world cultural relic. The work started construction more than two centuries ago with a unique design and up to the present time, it still retains its ancient and sacred features. Coming to The Imperial City of Hue, we will be able to admire a magnificent palace, a cave, and a cave of the Nguyen Dynasty’s architecture. Besides, we will understand more about the culture and lifestyle of the Vietnamese people in the reign of kings.
We will have lunch with typical Hue dishes at the restaurant.
Thien Mu Pagoda
After that, we will move to Thien Mu Pagoda by car. The temple is located on Ha Khe hill about 5 km from the city center right by the Perfume River. We will admire the beauty that is both romantic and sacred with the bold feudal architecture of the temple. Especially, we can also see the peaceful beauty of the Huong River.
Khai Dinh mausoleum
Then, keep going to Khai Dinh mausoleum, known as the most beautiful mausoleum used to bury the 12th king of the Nguyen Dynasty. We will visit architectural works that are extremely elaborately and splendidly designed, a sophisticated combination of East-West culture and architecture. Khai Dinh mausoleum is an ideal place to check in and take photos for tourists when it has many ideal shooting angles.
Dong Ba market
The last stop will be Dong Ba market. We will visit the oldest and largest trading place in Hue. We can shop a variety of goods and enjoy many famous dishes in Hue cuisine.
Hue’s discovery | The beauty of Vietnam’s ancient capital tour price
Child (From 5-11): 38.00
Kid (Under 5): FOC
- Unit of currency: US dollar
- Exchange rate: According to Vietcombank currency
- English speaking guide
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Lunch in restaurant
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.