Mekong Delta bike Tour – Scenery with a bicycle to the rural village with fresh air, fruits garden and old giant ficus tree (Laddy God tree). Learn about the Cacao tree and know how to make chocolate in Mekong Delta
- Organic Cacao Farm
- Nice Roads
- Peaceful Villages
- Lady Goddess Tree.
- Tour Includes/Excludes:
- Included: Pro- bike, helmet, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, insurance, mineral water
- Excluded: Foods out of the program, personals fee.
Itinerary: 05 Hours – Bike – Car
- Our guide and car will pick up you at your hotel.
- Depart to Organic Cacao farm. Take a walk around the cacao farm, enjoy the cacao drink and Cacao wine, learn how to make chocolate, cacao powder and cacao cider from Cacao and listen to the story of Mr. Cacao, one of the most famous farmers in Mekong Delta.
- Take your bike and get on the local ferry to a small village on the other side of the river. There you could see many orchard gardens with many types of tropical fruits such as longans, mangos, pomelos, durians, star apple fruits… Sometime you could see a lady rowing a sampan along the canal, the children taking bath on the small river, passing the money bridges and take your photo with them would be a special experience.
- Cycling through the narrow paths, stop at the tree of Lady Goddess and listen to stories behind the mysterious tree as well as learn about the culture of southern villages in Vietnam.
- At the end of the tour, enjoy Vietnamese Pancake, a traditional food which can be eaten with various kinds of vegetables in the south of Vietnam.
- A car will pick up you back your hotel.
- Departure & Return
Depart: Every day
Departure Point: Can Tho City
Departure time: 8:30 AM Or 13:30
Return: 13:00 or 18:00
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should you bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.
Group 3-4 Persons: 10%
Group 5-6 Persons: 15 %
Group 7-8 Persons: 20%
Group 9-10 Persons: 25 %