Mekong Delta Scenery with a bike trip to the rural village with fresh air, fruit garden and giant ficus tree (Laddy Godness tree). Learning about the Cacao tree and learn how to make chocolate in the Mekong Delta. Enjoy Vietnamese – Bánh xèo.
The highlight of Mekong Delta Bike Tour
- Organic Cacao farm
- Bike on shady nice roads
- Peaceful and non-touristy villages
- Visit Lady Goddess tree
- Enjoy Vietnamese pancake – Bánh xèo
- Tour Includes/Excludes:
- Included: Pro- bike, helmet, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, insurance, mineral water
- Excluded: Foods out of the program, personals fee.
Itinerary: 05 Hours – Bike – Car
- Our guide and car pick you up at your hotel.
- We go to the Organic Cacao farm. Take a walk around the cacao farm, enjoy the hot cacao and Cacao wine. You could learn how to make hot chocolate from the Cacao and about the story of Mr. Cacao, one of the most famous farmers in the Mekong Delta.
- Taking your bike, cross the local ferry to a small village. There you could see many orchard gardens with various types of tropical fruits: longans, mangos, pomelos, durians, star apple fruits… Cycling through village roads with thatched roof houses by the side, some lady rowing a sampan, children swimming in the small river, or try passing the “monkey bridge”.
- Stop at the giant ficus tree, also called the tree of Lady Goddess, listen to stories of a secret VC base and the mystery behind the sacred tree.
- Then we go to a local house and enjoy Vietnamese pancake (Bánh xèo).
- The car will pick you up and drop you at your hotel.
+ unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.
Depart And Return
Duration: 05 hours.
Availability: Daily join-in group
(Minimum requirement of 2 persons to operate)
Group size: 02 – 05 persons
Transportation: Bike, car.
Tour starts at 08:30 or 13:30 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Tour ends 13:30 or 18:30 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price