Mekong Delta bike tour to the rural village with fresh air, fruit gardens and giant ficus trees (Laddy Godness tree) will get your eyes closer to Mekong life. Learning about the stories of the Cocoa trees and how to make chocolate in the Mekong Delta are significant spots of the program. Besides, enjoying ‘Bánh xèo’ – Vietnamese pancake, is expecting to give you the real flavor of Cantho’s cuisine.
The highlight of Mekong Delta Bike Tour
- Organic Cocoa farm
- Bike on shady nice roads
- Peaceful and non-touristy villages
- Visit Lady Goddess tree
- Enjoy Vietnamese pancake – Bánh xèo
- Included: Pro-bike, helmet, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, insurance, bottled water
- Excluded: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of program)
Itinerary: 04 Hours / Bike – Car
- Our guide and car pick visitors up at your hotel.
- The tour will turn to be physical by taking a bike to cross the local ferry and head to a small village. There, visitors could see many orchards with various kinds of tropical fruits that can be named: longans, mangos, pomelos, durians, star apple fruits…. Pedaling through village roads with thatched and tiled roof houses along the sides, visitors can see some lady rowing a sampan, children swimming in the small river, or try passing the “monkey bridge”… all have formed the tour to be unforgettable.
- While biking, just stop and have a glance at the giant ficus tree, also called the tree of Lady Goddess, to listen to stories of a hidden Viet Cong base and the folks behind such a holy tree.
- We go to the Organic Cocoa farm and enjoy hot cocoa drink. A walk around the farm may attract visitors with the stories about not only Cocoa tree, but also Mr. Cacao and the shared knowledge of chocolate industry in Mekong delta.
- The tour will continue heading to a local family, where the Vietnamese pancake (Bánh xèo) is ready to serve you hot and tasty.
- Tour ends and the company’s vehicles are ready to transport and drop visitors at their hotel.
Availability: Daily join-in group
(Minimum requirement of 2 persons to operate)
Group size: 02 – 05 persons
Transportation: Bike, car.
Tour starts: 08:30 or 13:30 from any hotel within Can Tho city center.
Tour ends: 12:30 or 17:30 at any hotel within Can Tho city center