Mekong Delta Cycling Tour-Colorful bike ride is the best way for you to discover all Can Tho. Cai Rang floating market is the first place you must visit. Making rice noodles by yourself with the local people. Learning about the Cacao tree and know how to make chocolate in Mekong Delta.The magnificent trip to the rural village with fresh air, fruits garden and giant ficus tree (Laddy God tree).
- Colorful floating market.
- Many Beautiful small canals
- Homemade Rice noodles
- The real lifestyle of local people
- Organic Cacao Farm
- Beautiful cycling roads
- Inclusions: Boat, Car, Pro-bike, helmet, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, Insurance, mineral water
- Exclusions: Personal fee, foods out of the program
- Our guide will pick you up at the hotel at 5:30 AM
- Have a short walk to Ninh Kieu pier to take the boat to the floating market
- Interesting pieces of information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live on the river will be given by your guide. Follow Can Tho river to Cai Rang floating market. Glide through the floating market to see how the local people buy and sell their products. Our boat will paddle among boats of fruits and vegetables of the floating market and our guide will help you contact the local people to understand more about their jobs and their life on the river.
- Stop at a local boat to buy and enjoy pineapple in a Mekong style.
- Leaving the floating market, we go to the traditional rice noodle homemaking workshop to see how the local people produce the rice noodles and enjoy the pizza noodle made by the wife of the owner.
- Stepping on the land, we take a bike to start your wonderful cycling trip into the countryside.
- Continue to go to the Cacao Farm. At the cacao farm, while enjoying the Cacao drink and Cacao wine, you will learn how to make chocolate, cacao powder and cacao cider from the Cacao. You will also have a chance to listen to the story of Mr. Cacao. One of the most famous farmers in Mekong Delta.
- We get on a local ferry to a village on the other side of the river. There you could see many orchard gardens with many types of tropical fruits like longan, mango, pomelo, durian, star apple fruit… Sometimes you could see a lady rowing a small sampan, the children taking bath on the small river, passing the monkey bridges and take a photo with them would be an unforgettable memory.
- Cycling through shadowed village roads with some rough paths, stop at the tree of the sacred Lady Goddess and learn about the story behind the mysterious tree and the culture of villagers in the South of Vietnam.
- At the end of the tour, enjoy Vietnamese pancake, a traditional food which can be eaten with a lot of vegetables in the south of Vietnam.
- Back to the hotel by car.
- Price of tour Mekong Delta Cycling Tour – Colorful Bike Ride
Please choose an option (Pax), Free for the kid under 5-year-old
Note At Least 02 Persons; Exchange Rate: (View on Exchange Rate Tab)
Departure & Return
Depart: Every day
Departure Point: Can Tho City
Departure time: 5:30 AM
Return: 11:30 AM
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.
Group 3-4 Persons: 10%
Group 5-6 Persons: 15 %
Group 7-8 Persons: 20%
Group 9-10 Persons: 25 %