Mekong Delta Day Trip is the best of Can Tho. Cai Rang Floating market is the first place you must visit. Learn about the Cacao trees and know how to make chocolate in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the fresh air in the beautiful orchard garden. Learn how to make the rice-vermicelli and have a special lunch with a friendly family.
The highlight of Mekong Delta Day Trip
- Cai Rang Floating Market
- Rice noodle (hủ tiếu) homemaking
- Tropical orchard garden
- Organic Cacao Farm
- Traditional rice vermicelli (Bánh Hỏi)
- Peaceful Villages
- Binh Thuy Ancient house
Inclusions/Exclusions of Mekong Delta Day Trip
- Inclusions: English speaking tour guide, boat, car, entrance fee, ferry fee, lunch, Insurance, mineral water
- Exclusions: Personal fee, Food out of the program.
Itinerary: 09 hours
- 05: 30 Pick up at your hotel.
- Depart for Cai Rang floating market on our boat. Interesting information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live along the river will be given by your guide. Follow CanTho river to Cai Rang floating market, glide through the floating market to see how local people buy and sell their products. Our boat will move among the fruit and vegetable boats inside the floating market, which can help you get a closer look at local people’s life.
- 07:30 Having “Hu Tieu” – Rice Noodle on the boat just like the way local people eating, then stop at a local boat to enjoy pineapple in Mekong Style.
- 08:30 Leaving the floating market, we go into a small canal to an Orchard Garden, where you can see and taste many types of tropical fruits: durian, mango, rambutan, dragon fruits, jackfruits… seasonally.
- 09:30 Continue to the traditional rice noodle homemade factory to see how the local people make rice noodle (hủ tiếu).
- 10:30 We are going to the Cacao farm and learn how to make chocolate. Enjoy hot chocolate made by the owner of the farm. Take a walk around the garden and learn about cacao trees and the story of Mr. Cacao, the owner of the farm.
- 11:30 Our boat will pick you up at Cacao farm to go to a small village. Visit a traditional noodle house ( Bánh hỏi – Rice Vermicelli), experience the way to make it and enjoy your lunch at the local house.
- 13:00 After lunch, get on a car and we are heading to Binh Thuy Ancient House, which was built in 1807 and has been owned by Duong Family. The harmony of Western and Oriental architectural style of the house makes it a gem of Can Tho city.
- 14:30 Back to your hotel or anywhere you want to drop.
Price of Mekong Delta Day Trip
Please choose an option (Pax), Free for the kid under 5-year-old
Departure & Return
Duration: 09 hours.
Availability: Daily join-in group
(Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
Group size: 02 – 05 persons.
Transportation: Sampan boat, Car.
Tour starts at 05:30 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Tour ends 14:30 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.