Mekong Delta Day Trip is the best tour of Can Tho. Cai Rang Floating market is the first place you must visit. Learn about the Cacao trees and know how to make chocolate in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the fresh air in the beautiful orchard garden. Learn how to make the rice-vermicelli and have a special lunch with a friendly family.
The highlight of Mekong Delta Day Trip
- Cai Rang Floating Market
- Rice noodle (hủ tiếu) homemaking
- Tropical orchard garden
- Organic Cacao Farm
- Traditional rice vermicelli (Bánh Hỏi)
- Peaceful Villages
- Binh Thuy Ancient house
Inclusions/Exclusions of Mekong Delta Day Trip
- Inclusions: English speaking tour guide, boat, car, entrance fee, ferry fee, lunch, Insurance, mineral water
- Exclusions: Personal fee, Food out of the program.
Itinerary: 09 hours
- Pick up at your hotel at 5: 30 AM.
- Walk to the pier to get on the boat. Begin your best Can Tho tour
- Many interesting pieces of information about the history of the floating market and the real life of the local people who live along the river will be given by your guide. Follow CanTho river to Cai Rang floating market and glide through the floating market to see how the local people buy and sell their products. Our boat will move among the fruit and vegetable boats inside the floating market, stop at some boats and learn about their job and their life on the river. We can even help you to contact the local people to get more understanding of their lifestyle.
- Stop at the local boat to buy and enjoy pineapple in a Mekong style.
- Leaving the floating market, we continue to the traditional homemade rice noodle workshop to see how the local people make the rice noodle (hủ tiếu) and enjoy the pizza noodle made by the wife of the owner.
- Continue to go along the small canals to the orchard garden. Here you can see many types of tropical fruits: Durian, Mango, Orange, Dragon Fruit, jack-fruits.
- Continue to go to the Cacao farm and learn about cacao trees and how to make homemade chocolate. Walk around the garden. Enjoy hot chocolate made by the owner of the farm.
- Our car will pick up you at CaCao farm to go to the small village.
- Visit a traditional noodle house (Rice Vermicelli – Bánh hỏi), experience how to make it in the traditional way and enjoy your lunch at the local house.
- After lunch, we go back to the car and go to Binh Thuy Ancient house, which was built in 1807 and has been owned by Duong Family. The harmony of Western and Oriental architectural style of the house makes it a gem of Can Tho city.
- Back to your hotel or anywhere you want to drop
Price of Mekong Delta Day Trip
Please choose an option (Pax), Free for the kid under 5-year-old
Note: At Least 02 Persons; Exchange Rate: (View on Exchange Rate Tab)
Departure & Return
Depart: Every day
Departure Point: Can Tho City
Departure time: 5:30 AM
Return: 2:30 PM
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should you bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.
Discount of Mekong Delta Day Trip
Group 3-4 Persons: 10%
Group 5-6 Persons: 15 %
Group 7-8 Persons: 20%
Group 9-10 Persons: 25 %