- Non-touristy and peaceful village
- The trip on a small boat
- Traditional brick kiln
- Small and quiet canals
- The beauty of nature
Includes Small boat, life-jacket, English speaking tour guide, mineral water, insurance, VAT.
Excludes Personal fee, food out of the program.
- Pick up at your hotel.
- The sampan boat moving slowly inside the canals of the villages will give you a closer look at the local lifestyle here. You may see a woman washing clothes in a traditional way by the river, men repairing the house-roof, children cycling to school, or hear the sound barging from some local markets, the rowing boat like the ferry with few passengers to cross the canals.
- You also have a great chance to visit a traditional brick producing village. The pottery and brick-making in Mekong delta have existed for hundreds of years due to the region’s abundant natural clay deposits and you can see ladies working hard at the fire and the men loading bricks onto the boat for transport along the Mekong. The smoke in the background from the towering brick kilns blends into the grey sky that you will be enamored by the peaceful beauty of the scene.
- This experience is exclusively held by our guides who are an inhabitant in the delta so that you will experience the true local vibes of the area, and be away from the crowds of tourists.
- Whenever you have time in the morning or the afternoon, the 03-hour trip will get you a panorama view of a busy life inside Mekong canals.
+ unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.