Small Canal tour – Mekong Delta real life
$19.00 – $25.00
|Departure Schedule:||Daily, at 8.30 AM or 2.30 PM|
|Point of departure:||Cantho|
|Mean of transportation:||Sampan boat|
|Please choose a date|
Small Canal tour – Mekong Delta real life – will take you to the other side of the splendid city. Have you ever wondered about the real-life in Mekong Delta where the watery networks are formed with numerous canals and rivers? This trip will get you the most truthful and credible answer.
- Non-touristy and peaceful village
- Trip on a small boat
- Traditional brick kiln
- Small and quiet canals
- The beauty of nature
- Code: CT05
- Duration: 03 hours.
- Availability: Daily join-in group.
- (Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 05 persons.
- Transportation: Sampan boat.
- Tour starts: 08:30 or 14:30 from your hotel.
- Tour ends: 11:30 or 17:30 at your hotel.
- Tour inclusion: Small boat, lifejacket, English-speaking tour guide, bottled water, insurance.
- Tour exclusions: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
- The company’s vehicle is ready to front-door pick visitors up in their hotel.
- The sampan boat moving slowly inside the canals of the villages will give visitors a closer look at the local lifestyle here. A woman washing clothes in a traditional way by the river, men repairing the house-roof, children cycling to school, or hearing the sound barging from some local markets… all real and touching sceneries will definitely shape significant memory and remain in visitors’ mind a very Mekong scene.
- Visitors will also have a great chance to visit a traditional brick producing village. The pottery and brick-making in Mekong delta have existed for hundreds of years due to the region’s abundant natural clay deposits. Visitors can see ladies working hard at the fire and men loading bricks onto the boat for transporting along the Mekong river. The smoke in the background emitted from the towering brick kilns blends into the grey sky will ever be enamored by the peaceful beauty of the scene.
- This experience is exclusively held by our guides who are inhabitants in the area so that you will experience the true local vibes of the land and be away from the crowds of other tourists
- The tour is continued by visiting the field where the farmers grow and harvest vegetables.
- Whenever you have time in the morning or the afternoon, the 03-hour trip will get you a panorama view of a busy life inside Mekong Canal.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this tour may leave a review.