Son Islet – hidden oasis in Mekong Delta
$29.00 – $39.00
It’s a great idea to escape the city’s noise and go to explore the tranquil beauty of Son islet with a range of local activities. You also visit Binh Thuy ancient house and Binh Thuy temple to get a glimpse of Mekong delta local life and culture.
|Please choose a date|
Highlights of the Tour
• Visit Binh Thuy ancient house and Binh Thuy temple
• Go trekking around Son islet
• Explore season tropical fruit gardens
• Try making traditional cakes
• See “Dancing flying snakehead fish” performance
• Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch meal.
Tour inclusions: Excellent local English speaking tour guide, transportation, entrance fee, Vietnamese authentic lunch meal, mineral water, and travel insurance.
Tour exclusions: Personal expenses, tips and gratuities, and food out of the program.
- At 9 A.M, your local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel by car.
- Explore Binh Thuy Ancient House – French-style Vietnamese house, built-in 1870 by the Duong family. You will get a glimpse into what an estate of a mandarin would look like back in the French colonial days. The house was famously used in the 1992 movie “L’Amant” (“The Lover”) based on the novel of the same name by French author Marguerite Duras.
- Visit Binh Thuy Temple – The rare and perfect house preserved with the specific character of Mekong Delta in the past century.
- Take a boat to go to the 67 ha Son Islet, isolated from the city center. You seem to get lost in another world. It is one of the country’s most attractive destinations for green community-based tourism. You can see the rustic beauty of South Vietnam by exploring lush seasonal tropical fruit gardens and enjoy the fruits from the local.
- Pay a visit to a local house to learn how to make traditional cakes and cook rustic local dishes. You can give it a try and enjoy it as well. You can know more about the local lifestyle and culture there.
- Visit a local family to see unique “Dancing snake-head fish” run by the local.
- Back to your hotel.
(from 6 – 11)
|Price per person||$39/pax||$29/pax||Free|
Exchange Rate: USD = 23.000 VND
*Options: Private tour on requests
– Private tour + 15% fee for a group of 04 persons
– Private tour + 20% fee for a group of 02 persons.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this tour may leave a review.
Mekong Delta, “a rice basket of Vietnam” is known as a beautiful destination with thousands of natural landscapes bringing inestimable cultural and historical values. It is the best advice to spend 3 days to explore.Mekong Delta. You can get a lot of fabulous experiences and interesting information about the local life and nature in Mekong Delta when visiting Can Tho, Chau Doc only in 1 exclusive tour.
Soc Trang is a special province to explore the mysterious beauty of Mekong delta and Khmer culture through the Clay pagoda, the Bat pagoda, the unique Bowl pagoda. Come to Bac Lieu province to explore the villa of Bac Lieu mandarin’s son – the most luxurious Western house in the Mekong delta during the colonial time; and Offshore Windfarm – considered as “Holland” in Vietnam. This tour surely will make your Vietnam trip an extremely memorable experience
Mekong Delta, “a rice basket of Vietnam” is known as a beautiful destination with thousands of natural landscapes bringing the inestimable cultural and historical values. It is the best advice to spend 3 days to explore 3 typical cities in the Mekong. You can get a lot of fabulous experiences and interesting information about the local life and nature in Mekong Delta when visiting Can Tho, Soc Trang, Bac Lieu only in 1 exclusive tour.