Overview of sun set tour
This late afternoon trip is a perfect enjoyable treat for those who are looking for a faint and amazing glimpse of the Mekong rural life at its best moments of the day. Just imagine you are on a wooden boat leisurely cruising through a small canal and anchoring at our unique picturesque selected spot for the sun-set watching. It’s an ideal option if you are in search of a high quality time during your visit in Can Tho.
- Tour ID:
- Duration: hours.
- Max group size: persons.
- Transportation: Small sampan boat.
- Pickup/ drop off:
Highlights of sun set tour
- Cruising in a hidden small canal
- Seeing Can Tho bridge from its bearings
- Beers and snacks for your chilling time
- Sun-set watching at the best spot of the river
Itinerary of sun set tour
Our guide will pick you up at our meeting point then get to the boat.
Our decorated boat will slowly drive you to an islet in the middle of the river for a hidden canal. You can feel the vast of Mekong River’s main tributary – Hau River from a different angle. On the way, you can see Can Tho Bridge up close – the pride of South Western people. It's the former longest cable-stayed bridge in South East Asia.
We will stop at a perfect spot for sun-set watching. You can enjoy the moment with some of our food and drink treats. This is a great time for you to enjoy the peaceful moments of the river and capture the best moments before your eyes with Mekong Smile Tour. This is a wonderful and pleasant feeling.
After sun set, we cruise back to the pier.
Sun set tour price
Group tour (from 2-5 persons)
Child (From 5-11): 59$
Kid (Under 5): Free
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 22.600 VNĐ
Mekong Delta Wildlife and nature tour
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.