A Touch of real life tour brings you to the kingdom of coconut with ranges of products made from such fabulous fruit. The significant difference of the Mekong Smile tour with others is a long trip cruising on small rivers and scissoring canals. Your journey will stop at a tranquil village and take a tuk-tuk ride through coconut shady paths. By this way, you can absolutely get a touch on real life in the countryside.
- Brickwork factory
- Village of coconut
- Beautiful tiny canal
- Rowing sampan boat
- Tuk-tuk ride through villages
- Delicious lunch
- Code: BT01
- Duration: 01 day
- Availability: Daily join-in group
- (Minimum requirement of 02 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 08 persons.
- Transportation: Car, Sampan boat, tuk-tuk.
- Tour starts: 07: 00 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
- Tour ends: 17:00 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
- Inclusions: English speaking guide, car, boat, entrance fee, lunch, bottled water, insurance.
- Exclusions: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
ITINERARY: 01 Day Trip: Car /Boat
- 07:00: The Company’s vehicle will pick visitors up at the hotel and head directly to Hung Vuong Pier in Ben Tre.
- Upon arrival at Ben Tre, visitors can take a boat trip to a brick workshop to see workers making bricks in the handy traditional method. Visiting a coconut processing workshop located along the canal, visitors can enjoy fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into candy and other products.
- Boats will carry visitors into natural scissoring canals spreading out to rural villages. The boat will then stop at a quiet village where visitors can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life. It includes visiting a mat weaving house, where straw mats are woven using a handloom, – you can even have a go at weaving yourself, enjoying fruits and tea, and chatting with local people by the way.
- Visitors can take a tuk-tuk ride on the shady road, pass by green rice fields and vegetable farms. Stop at a local restaurant for a delicious lunch featuring local specialties like elephant-ear fish and river shrimp.
- The tour will go back to the pier on a rowing sampan and a motorboat, where Company’s vehicles are ready to transport visitors back to Can Tho city.
+ Unexpected changes on itinerary might happen due to the weather conditions.
+ If you want to go to HCMC after the trip, you can either take a bus from Ben Tre to HCM or use our transfer service with an extra cost. Please let us know in advance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this tour may leave a review.