Ben Tre Tour – A Touch of a real-life tour of Mekong Smile tour to the country of coconut. Rowing Small Boat, enjoy fresh air in the countryside
- Brickwork factory
- Villages of Coconut
- Beautiful tiny canal
- Rowing sampan boat
- Motorcars through the villages
- Delicious lunch
- Inclusions: Guide, Private Car, Boat, Entrance Fee, lunch,mineral water,insurance
- Exclusions: Personal Fee, Foods out of the program
ITINERARY: 01 Day Trip: Car /Boat
- Guide Pick up at Hotel for your Ben Tre Tour
- We go directly to Hung Vuong Pier at Ben Tre
- On arrival in Ben Tre. Boat on the river to brickwork to see workers make bricks in the handy traditional method. Visit one of coconut processing workshops located along the canal where you can sample fresh coconut and see how every single part of this versatile nut is turned into food and other products; Go on natural scissors canals spreading out to the rural village. The boat will stop at a quiet village. You can have a short walk to experience real delta village life. Visit a mat weaving house, where straw mats are woven using a hand loom – you can even have a go at weaving yourself. Enjoy fruits and tea, and chatting with local people by the way.
- Riding on motorcar or bike on the shady road, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains. Stop at a local restaurant. for delicious lunch featuring such local specialties as elephant-ear fish and river shrimp. Go back to the pier by sampan and boat, meet the car for the trip back to Can Tho city. Finish your Ben Tre tour.
Price: Exchange Rate: At least 02 Persons
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Can Tho City
Depart: Every day
Departure time: 7:00 AM
Return: 7:00 PM
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should you bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.