Unique Mekong Delta tour with a scooter will bring you the best memory about Mekong Delta
- Code: CT04
- Duration: 04 hours
- Availability: Daily join-in group
- (Minimum requirement of 2 persons to operate)
- Group size: 02 – 05 persons
- Transportation: Scooter
- Tour starts: 08:30 or 13:30 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
- Tour ends: 12:30 or 17:30 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Option 1: Small village and rice vermicelli homemade
The chocolate industry in the Mekong is one of the significant stories that you should know right in the organic Cocoa farm. Additionally, the tour will get through the local noodle mills, where visitors can experience how to make rice noodles. Enjoying fresh air and rural beauty in the countryside under the shady roads will be definitely an unforgettable memory for the visitors who once discover the Mekong.
Depart time: 8:30 AM or 13h:30 PM
- Organic Cocoa farm
- Nice shady village roads
- Visit traditional rice noodle mills
- Make and enjoy soft thin vermicelli noodles (Bánh hỏi)
- Beautiful gardens
- Ride through peaceful and non-touristy villages
Includes: Easy rider, insurance, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, mineral water.
Excludes: Personal or out of pocket expenses (foods, drinks out of the program)
- The company’s vehicle will front-door pick visitors up at their hotel and depart for a small village in the suburb of Can Tho city.
- Take a scooter ride through small paths in the rural areas.
- Visit the traditional mills, where the locals make rice noodles (hủ tiếu) and explore the know-how beyond such food.
- Stop at a Cocoa farm and learn how to make homemade chocolate and enjoy hot chocolate made by Mr. Cacao. A walk around the garden will be more meaningful when visitors will be told the real-life stories of the chocolate industry in the Mekong as well as Mr. Cacao.
- Visitors will experience the sense of being a local by crossing a ferry and then continuing heading the ride on narrow shady paths along scissoring canals. Such discovery is expected to show visitors how Vietnamese people live in the countryside of Southern Vietnam.
- Drink at a local coffee shop will be served on the way as a break during the trip.
- Visit a traditional noodle mill, where the well-known soft thin vermicelli is made (bánh hỏi). Lunch will be served as a cozy meal right in such a local mill.
- Back to your hotel or anywhere you want to drop as a beautiful farewell.
Options 2: Others side of Mekong
Spending your time to ride through small villages – definitely non-tourist to get away from the hustle and bustle of the City, visitors can visit the vegetable garden to learn how to grow the vegetables in the Mekong Delta. Enjoying traditional lunch or dinner with local people is a significant point of the tour, which turns the trip to be unforgettable.
- Experience real life of the local people
- Scooter ride through non-tourist villages
- Vegetable farms
- Traditional lunch or dinner with the local family
- Includes: Easy rider, insurance, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee, mineral water, lunch or dinner.
- Excludes: Food out of the program, personal expenses.
- The Company’s vehicle will pick visitors up at the hotel and then depart for small villages in the suburb of Can Tho city.
- As a local, the visitor will cross a local ferry to reach a small village on the other side of the Mekong river.
- During the trip, the tour will stop at a local market to buy some fruits and vegetables for the tour. Visitors can have some coffee or coconut water.
- The ride will be continued by passing through small roads of the rural areas.
- Visitors will arrive at the designated local house. In there, visitors can help the family to prepare for your lunch or dinner. A Cozy meal shall be served with the warmth and sincerity of Mekong people.
- A break on the hammock is memorable to any visitor who once taking this tour. A short rest will lullaby may lull you to sleep and recharge your batteries after the ride.
- The ride is continued by visiting the field where the farmers grow and harvest vegetables.
- In the end, visitors shall once again cross the ferry and take a ride back to your hotel. We shall farewell visitors with the hope that the tour may remain in their mind all beautiful moments.