Unique Mekong Delta tour with a scooter will bring you the best memory about Mekong Delta
Option 1: Small village and rice vermicelli homemade
Unique Mekong Delta With Scooter to Learning how to make Chocolate from Cacao in the organic Cacao farm. Visiting the local noodle house and learning how to make rice-vermicelli. Enjoy the fresh air and beautiful roads in the countryside.
Depart time: 8:30 AM or 13h:30 PM
- Organic Cacao farm
- Nice shady village roads
- Visit traditional rice noodle factory
- Make and enjoy Rice vermicelli (Bánh hỏi)
- Beautiful gardens
- Riding through peaceful and non-touristy villages
- Includes English speaking tour guide, private motorbike with safe driving (limited horn, no running engine at the red traffic light, the speed limit at 50km/h), entrance and ferry fee, lunch or dinner, Insurance, mineral water.
- Tour Excludes Personal fee.
Itinerary: 05 hours
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Depart for a small village at the suburb of Can Tho city.
- Take a scooter ride through small paths of the rural areas.
- Visit the traditional rice noodle homemade to see how the local people make the rice noodle (hủ tiếu).
- Stop at a cacao farm and learn how to make homemade chocolate. Take a walk around the garden. Enjoy hot chocolate made by Mr. Cacao, one of the most famous farmers in the Mekong Delta.
- Crossing a ferry like a local to a small village, continue the ride on narrow shady paths along scissoring canals to see how Vietnamese people live in the countryside of Southern Vietnam.
- Take a break and have a drink at a local coffee shop on the way.
- Visit a traditional noodle house – Rice Vermicelli (bánh hỏi), experience the way to make it and enjoy your small lunch at the local house.
- Back to your hotel or anywhere you want to drop.
- Options 2: Others side of Mekong
Spending your time in the small village – definitely non-tourist. Visit the vegetable farm to learn how farmers grow their vegetables in Mekong Delta. Enjoy a traditional lunch or dinner with local people.
- Experience real life of the local people
- Scooter ride through non-tourist villages
- Vegetable farms
- Traditional lunch with a local family
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Depart for the small village at the suburb of Can Tho city.
- Cross a local ferry to reach a small village on the other side of Mekong river.
- Stop at the local market to buy some fruits and vegetable. Have a drink with coffee or coconut.
- Continue the ride through small roads of the rural areas.
- Arrive at the local house, help the family cook your lunch or dinner. Then enjoy your lunch with the family.
- Take a break on the hammock.
- Visit the field where the farmers grow and harvest vegetables.
- Cross the ferry and take a ride back to your hotel.
Departure & Return
Duration: 05 hours
Availability: Daily join-in group
(Minimum requirement of 2 persons to operate)
Group size: 02 – 05 persons
Tour starts at 08: 00 or 13:30 from any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Tour ends 13:30 or 18:30 at any hotel in Can Tho city center.
Between 08 and 15 days before departure: 30% of total tour price
Between 04 and 07 days before departure: 50% of total tour price
Between 01 and 03 days before departure: 100% of total tour price
You should bring Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, Sunprotect/ Sun Cream.