Table of Contents
Wrap And Roll – Vegetarian Walking Food Tour
Tour name: Wrap and Roll – Vegetarian Walking Food Tour
Tour code: IBN-CT08
Duration: 3 hours
Maximum group size: 02 – 06 person.
Destination: Local vegetarian restaurants and secret local food vendors in Can Tho.
Transport: A/C walking or electric car.
Pick-up/Drop-off: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City. (near Xom Chai ferry)
- Walking around the city at night – Explore non-meat crusines of people in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy Sweat sticky rice wraped with a waffle outside covered with coconut on top.
- Blow up your taste with non-meat “Bo la lot” version and fried spring rolls.
- Fresh Spring rolls with a special sauce.
- Please your mouth with “Chuoi nuong nep” grilled banana sticky rice. One of the best street food in the world.
- Finish the tour with warm cup of soy milk at Can Tho museum.
At 06: 00 P.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point at Ninh Kieu pier and then head to a sweet sticky rice lady for a authentic sticky rice.
Then take a light walk to De Tham Street, the busiest street food area in Can Tho, for the next meal. The “Bo La Lot” non-meat version is grilled on hot coals, and you will smell the aromatics of all the ingredients before tasting the smoky flavor when you bite into it. This dish is balanced with a variety of herbs; you can wrap “Bo La Lot” with rice papers.
Fresh spring rolls, The dish of healthiness, wrapped with rice noodles and fresh vegetables, filled inside with some lines of tofu, and deep in a special sauce. All of that will create a “party of taste” in your mouth.
Fried spring rolls will make your mouth water with their crunch and then make your appetite grow due to their deliciousness.
After the little “party” at the restaurant, we continued to take a few walks to a “Chuoi Nuong Nep” (grilled banana sticky rice) vendor to try one of the best street foods in the world. Bananas are wrapped with sticky rice, covered with a piece of banana leaf, and then grilled on amber coal. When it is ready to serve, the maker will coat it with sweet, warm coconut milk. You can smell the aroma of “Chuoi Nuong Nep” from far away before you see it.
Finally, warm your stomach with a cup of hot soy milk at the Can Tho Museum and finish the tour.
Child (06 – 11)
Kid (01 – 05)
Price per person
– All prices are in US dollars or VND person;
– Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and the operation of the destination;
– English speaking tour guide;
– Tourism insurance;
– Entrance fee;
Get in touch to Wrap and Roll – Vegetarian Walking Food Tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews yet.