Table of Contents
Overview of Cai Rang floating market tour
Cai Rang floating market tour is one of the must-go places in Can Tho, Mekong delta. This place will show you an amazing Can Tho in your valuable journey to Vietnam. Getting up as an early bird, you can get an exclusive opportunity to see the beautiful traditional Cai Rang floating market in modern time.
It is a great experience to see local trading activity on the river, enjoy local specialty food on the boat, savor fresh pineapple, and take thousands of nice photos of Mekong humans here. Then, you can get in touch with the locals when visiting a traditional noodle house, a tropical fruit garden, and an organic chocolate farm. Don’t forget to shoot photogenic pictures in the small canal way.
- Tour ID: IBN-CT01
- Duration: 06 hours
- Max group size: 02 – 05 persons
- Transportation: Boat, Car
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
Highlights of Cai Rang floating market tour
- Cruise to Cai Rang floating Market – Explore the cultural heritage of Vietnam in the Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the spectacular small canals
- Cruise along the Mekong river by a sampan
- Visit a traditional noodle factory – Try special homemade “Rice noodle pizza”
- Savor the best homemade chocolate made by Mr. Cacao
Itinerary of Cai Rang floating market tour
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your accommodation and then head to Cai Rang floating market by local boat. On the way to Cai Rang floating market, you will see beautiful sunrise reflecting on the river. It is interesting that you can see real local activities such as washing clothes, catching fish or children swimming in the river. Arriving at Can Tho floating market, you will know the history, cultural values, bustling trading scene, and amazing people there. Don’t forget to enjoy “floating noodle soup”, a cup of Vietnamese milk-coffee onboard and savor fresh pineapple on a local pineapple boat.
- Leaving the market, visitors still stay and relax on the boat while getting through the green canal and have a photogenic pics there.
- The cruise will then stop at a local traditional noodle-making business to see how to make rice noodles step by step. Some practical experiences of making noodles guided by the noodle expert can give you some fun! Especially, you can enjoy special crispy homemade ” rice noodle pizza” here, which you can not buy anywhere else.
- After the noodle house, our cruise will take you to the organic cacao farm in Can Tho. The owner of the cacao garden will show you different kinds of cacao and how to make chocolate step by step from fresh fruit to yummy dark chocolate. What else better than sitting back, relaxing and enjoying a chocolate drink, dark chocolate made by Mr. Ca Cao. Especially, you can chill out and drink a cup of cacao wine and hear the story of Mr. Cacao and the cacao farm.
- At 11:30 A.M, return to your hotel and end Amazing Cai Rang floating market tour.
Have a good time!
Cai Rang floating market tour price
Child (From 5-11): 27.00
Kid (Under 5): FOC
- Unit of currency: US dollar
- Exchange rate: According to Vietcombank currency.
- Local English expert tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market
- Rice noodle pizza
- Tropical fruits
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
Similar tour you may like?
- Can Tho floating market tour & small canal: 5:30 A.M – 8:30 A.M. Highlights: Can Tho floating market – Small canal – Traditional rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho Tour full day: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating Market – Small canal – Rice noodle factory – Tropical fruit garden – Organic cacao farm – Noodle vermicelli house – Authentic Vietnamese lunch meal – Binh Thuy Ancient House.
- Cai Rang floating market tour and Cooking class: 6:00 A.M – 3:00 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Cooking class – beautiful small canals – Fruit garden – Rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho boat tour: 6:00 A.M – 10:00 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Rice noodle factory – Organic cacao farm.
- Can Tho River Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Mekong small canal – Traditional rice noodle house – Tropical fruit garden.
- Can Tho Sunset tour: 4:30 P.M – 6:30 P.M. Highlights: Small canal – Romantic sunset view – Special food & drink on board.
- Scenic small canal tour: 8:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M. Highlights: Peaceful villages – Beautiful canals – Vegetable farms – Traditional brick kiln.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trần Thanh Thái –
The best tour in this company