Cai Rang floating market tour is one of the must-go places in Can Tho, Mekong delta. This place will show you an amazing Can Tho in your valuable journey to Vietnam. Getting up as an early bird, you can get an exclusive opportunity to see the beautiful traditional Cai Rang floating market in modern time. It is a great experience to see local trading activity on the river, enjoy local specialty food on the boat, savor fresh pineapple, and take thousands of nice photos of Mekong humans here. Then, you can get in touch with the locals when visiting a traditional noodle house, a tropical fruit garden, and an organic chocolate farm. Don’t forget to shoot photogenic pictures in the small canal way.
- Tour ID: CT02
- Duration: 06 hours.
- Max group size: 2 – 5 persons
- Transportation: Small sampan boat, A/C Car.
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
- Cruise to Cai Rang floating Market – Explore the cultural heritage of Vietnam in Mekong Delta.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the spectacular small canals
- Cruise along the Mekong river by a small sampan boat
- Visit a traditional noodle factory – Try special homemade “Rice noodle pizza“
- Taste the best fresh fruits in the beautiful fruit orchard
- Savor the best homemade chocolate made by Mr. Cacao
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your accommodation and then head to Cai Rang floating market by local boat. On the way to Cai Rang floating market, you will see beautiful sunrise reflecting on the river. It is interesting that you can see real local activities such as washing the clothes, catching fish or children swimming on the river. Arriving in Can Tho floating market, you will know the history, cultural values, bustling trading scene, and amazing people there. Don’t forget to enjoy “floating noodle soup”, a cup of Vietnamese milk-coffee onboard and savor fresh pineapple on a local pineapple boat.
- Leaving the market, visitors still stay and relax on the boat while getting through the green canal and have a photogenic pics there. Coming to the fruit farm, the guide will take you around and explain different kinds of local Vietnamese fruits to you. After that, you can savor delicious fresh seasonal fruits chosen by the garden’s owner.
- The cruise will then stop at a local traditional noodle-making business to see how to make rice noodles step by step. Some practical experiences of making noodles guided by the noodle expert can give you some fun! Especially, you can enjoy special crispy homemade ” rice noodle pizza” here, which you can not buy anywhere else.
- After the noodle house, our cruise will take you to the organic cacao farm in Can Tho. The owner of the cacao garden will show you different kinds of cacao and how to make chocolate step by step from the fresh fruit to yummy dark chocolate. What else better than sitting back, relaxing and enjoying a chocolate drink, dark chocolate made by Mr. Ca Cao. Especially, you can chill out and drink a cup of cacao wine and hear the story of Mr. Cacao and the cacao farm.
- At 11:30 A.M, return to your hotel and end Amazing Cai Rang floating market tour
- Private tour for a group of 2 persons: charge 20% fee.
- Private tour for a group of 4 persons: charge 15% fee.
- Exchange rate: $1 = 23.500 VNĐ
- Local English expert tour guide
- Small sampan boat
- A/C car
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market
- Rice noodle pizza
- Tropical fruits
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
Similar tours you may like
- Can Tho full-day tour: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M
- Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating market tour: 5:00 A.M – 9:00 A.M
- Can Tho River Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M
- Cai Rang floating market and small canal tour: 5:30 AM – 8:30 A.M
- Cai Rang floating market and farm tour: 5:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 81 Chau Van Liem Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District., Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84983704949.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook Fanpage