Table of Contents
Overview of Can Tho floating market tour and small canal
Can Tho floating market tour and small canal is specially designed for you when you have valuable limited time in Can Tho. Discovering the beauty of Cai Rang floating market and the beautiful green canal is the top choice for those who once come to the Mekong Delta.
- Tour ID: IBN-CT02
- Duration: 03 hours
- Max group size: 04 – 05 persons
- Transportation: Sampan
- Pickup/drop-off: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
Highlights of Can Tho floating market tour & small canal
- Cruise to Cai Rang floating Market – Explore the biggest floating market in Vietnam.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the picturesque small canals
- Cruise along the Can Tho River by a sampan
- Visit a traditional noodle house – Try special homemade “Rice noodle pizza“.
Itinerary of Can Tho floating market tour & small canal
- At 05: 30 A.M, our local tour guide will pick you up at your stay and then keep going to Cai Rang floating market by a sampan. It takes you about 45 minutes to reach the destination – the biggest wholesale floating market in Mekong Delta.
- Arriving at the floating market, you will see plenty of boats and how the locals trade fruits and vegetables beautifully.
- It is a great experience to try breakfast and drink local coffee on the boat like the locals.
- Then, you will stop at a pineapple boat to take a panoramic photo of the Cai Rang floating market and enjoy sweet pineapple well-cut by a pineapple lady.
- Keep going to a small canal to see the natural beauty of the countryside. Besides, you will know more about the local life along the canal.
- Then, you visit a local family where they make rice noodles for more than 30 years. Don’t hesitate to try some steps of making rice noodles and enjoy crispy noodle pizza there.
- Say goodbye to the owner of the rice noodle factory, you go back to Ninh Kieu quay and finish the morning Can Tho floating market tour.
Can Tho market tour price
Child (From 5-11): 20.00
Kid (Under 5): FOC
- Unit of currency: US dollar
- Exchange rate: According to Vietcombank currency
- Local English expert tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Breakfast & coffee in Cai Rang floating market
- Rice noodle pizza
- Traveling insurance
Similar tour you may like?
- Cai Rang floating market tour: 5:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating Market – Small canal – Traditional noodle factory – Fruit garden – Organic cacao farm.
- Can Tho Tour full day: 5:30 AM – 2:30 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating Market – Small canal – Rice noodle factory – Tropical fruit garden – Organic cacao farm – Noodle vermicelli house – Authentic Vietnamese lunch meal – Binh Thuy Ancient House.
- Cai Rang floating market tour and Cooking class: 6:00 A.M – 3:00 P.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Cooking class – beautiful small canals – Fruit garden – Rice noodle factory.
- Can Tho boat tour: 6:00 A.M – 10:00 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Rice noodle factory – Organic cacao farm.
- Can Tho River Tour: 5:30 AM – 9:30 A.M. Highlights: Cai Rang floating market – Mekong small canal – Traditional rice noodle house – Tropical fruit garden.
- Can Tho Sunset tour: 4:30 P.M – 6:30 P.M. Highlights: Small canal – Romantic sunset view – Special food & drink on board.
- Scenic small canal tour: 8:30 A.M – 11:30 A.M or 2:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M. Highlights: Peaceful villages – Beautiful canals – Vegetable farms – Traditional brick kiln.
Get in touch to book Mekong floating market tour
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.