Table of Contents
Overview of Tra Su Forest Tour
Tra Su Forest Tour is an ideal tour for visitors who have a passion on discover the culture of many ethnic groups in the Mekong Delta as well as the beauty of wild nature.
- Tour ID: IBN-TS01
- Duration: 01 day.
- Max group size: 02 – 08 persons
- Transportation: A/C car, wooden boat, sampan
- Pickup/ dropoff: Hotels in Can Tho city center.
Highlights of Tra Su Forest Tour
- Impressed by the fishing life on the fish farm;
- Explore the life of people in Cham village
- Visit Khmer pagodas
- Sampan-ride to Tra Su forest
- Enjoy beautiful scene of sugar palm trees
- Lunch at Tra Su forest with local Vietnamese food
Itinerary of Tra Su Forest Tour
- 07:00 AM: Our English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel and then head to Chau Doc town, which is about 120 km from Can Tho. On the way, you will see a lot of beautiful rice fields, fruit, and vegetable farms.
- Moving by boat: First, we stop by a quay and get on a boat to go to Cham Village, one of the ethnic minority groups in the Southwest of Vietnam.
- Fish farm: Before reaching the village, our journey will look in on a floating fish farm. The Cham people are good at fish farming on the river. You can see how the floating life happens and take pleasure to feed the various kinds of fish yourself.
- Cham Village: Then, you will explore a village of the Cham people where they have a gentle life in their stilt houses and do weaving. Their cloth from weaving activity is well-known for its colorfulness and uniqueness. There, you can buy some scarves, clothes, bags, bracelets… as souvenirs.
- Ancient Khmer pagoda: Leaving Cham village, we move to Tra Su melaleuca forest, a green-paradise world in An Giang. We visit an ancient Khmer pagoda on the way.
- Tra Su melaleuca forest is one of the most magical destinations of the Mekong Delta. It is a nature lover’s dream. That’s a wonderful place to explore nature and watch plenty of wild birds that couldn’t be seen in other places in their habitats. A motorboat will take you deeper into the forest and then, rowboat ladies will ferry visitors through the flooded cajuput forest for about 15 minutes. Don’t forget to listen to the sound of nature and wild birds. The boat will go slowly and visitors can catch all the perfect and stunning moments in the forest.
- Go trekking for 15 minutes to get to the bird-watching tower to see the whole view of the vast forest and birds perching on the branches.
- Lunch: Enjoy authentic Vietnamese lunch in the heart of Tra Su forest.
- Sugar palm tree farm: We next arrive at the sugar palm tree farm. It is a great place to take beautiful pictures. Don’t forget to enjoy a glass of fresh sugar palm juice from the locals.
- Back to Can Tho city center and finish Tra Su forest day tour. Thank you and see you on the next interesting trip.
Have a good time!
Tra Su Forest Tour price
Child (From 5-11): 62.00
Kid (Under 5): FOC
- Unit of currency: US dollar
- Exchange rate: According to Vietcombank currency.
- Local English expert tour guide
- A/C car
- Big boat, small sampan boat
- Entrance fee
- Sugar palm juice
- Vietnamese authentic lunch meal
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance.
Get in touch
- MEKONG SMILE TRAVEL TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 10 Hai Ba Trung Street, Tan An Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.
- WeChat/WhatsApp/Viber/Hotline: +84977790952.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.